MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (3 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I hope you have any idea!
    Set the level of detail of the log to debug. Exit the program. Delete old log files, run the program. Run the update images. How is finished, exit the program and let me log files.

spaceyoyo

Portal Member
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    I try to use mepo tools but I only have the welcome tab with a big button setting, even after putting the DB and thumb folder and click fill....

EDIT : OK I found. have to check download box in setting....

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

WIth an increasing number of clients in my household and MP2 not yet at the point (for me) where I want to use it on a broader basis, I have started to think if I can set up MePo tools on my central Windows 2012 Server and then occasionally synchronize the files onto the clients. Before working out details I wanted to verify if my understanding is correct:
    • MePo Tools downloads artwork for
      • Movies - data being read from either MovPic or MyFilms database
      • Music - data being read from MusicDatabaseV13.db3
    • MePo Tools does not write into these databases
    In my case the MyFilms databases is already centralized on the server. If the above is correct, then I would need to maintain a copy of MusicDatabaseV13.db3 on the server (which I manually synchronize with the clients) and install MePo Tools on the server.

Correct, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
    HTPCSourcer

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Correct, or am I missing something?
    Right. I'm about the same. On the server, all the pictures, all movies and all the music as well as a database that is constantly synchronizing with the plug MPSync. Well MePo tools as on the server.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where are the logs ? Mediaportal.log ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom