missing weather temperature on Titan extended home (1 Viewer)

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    screenshots here show local temperature on the home skin of titen... I do not have this. Am I mising something?

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I think this works different... It has nothing to do with InfoService as these informations come from worldweather light plugin.

The solution is proper common.time.xml and common.time.settings.xml files for the default titan skin. Just copy these 2 xml files from this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/theme-titan-plus.117421/
    into this folder: c\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan

und voilá you have temps and weather icon. (of course if you set up world weather before).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom