[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (1 Viewer)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Again the MOD-Installation: When I use the option "Install BasicHome Weather Summary MOD" only, the installation runs to the next step. And to the next problem: Only the default label names will be accepted without any further errors. :cry:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Again the MOD-Installation: When I use the option "Install BasicHome Weather Summary MOD" only, the installation runs to the next step. And to the next problem: Only the default label names will be accepted without any further errors. :cry:

quake2rambo, can you advise what error is being prompted or what is the result looking like?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Can anybody help me please? I want to make some small changes for me if it is okay m3rcury. In small and big thumbview I want instead of the blue frame the case. The case appears but I can't resize it. Look at the attachements.
    In cover flow the case is too small or the movie cover is too big. How can I change this? Everytime I change the value for width and hight then nothing happens. Additionally I want to add a certain one more logo in the upper right corner for cover flow, so that I can see if it is a 3D movie without I have to click into movie details, perhaps for other views too.

Can nobody help me :(

badboyxx, let me start from the simple one. As it is today, in coverflow, you cannot resize frame without resizing the thumbnail, hence if you want the case to display, it will always cover part of the frame.

Regarding

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    quake2rambo, can you advise what error is being prompted or what is the result looking like?
    Here they are ...

All of these labels was renamed before in BasicHome-Editor, so I guess the MOD-Installer cant find them ore needs the original name.

Attachments

• movies.PNG
      movies.PNG
      36.7 KB
    • tv.PNG
      tv.PNG
      37.9 KB
    • music.PNG
      music.PNG
      37.3 KB
    Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Here they are ...

All of these labels was renamed before in BasicHome-Editor, so I guess the MOD-Installer cant find them ore needs the original name.

quake2rambo, it is as you are saying. MOD was coded using original names. In a past post I said that I'll try to see if there is an alternative, but haven't found the time as yet.

Can you please send me your basichome.xml to have a look.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    MOD has been updated for compatibility with StreamedMP-2.1.1.3353. You can download it from here.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi. The same procedure as often before ...
    1. Clean Installation of MP 1.4 (succes)
    2. Installation of StreamedMP-2.1.1.3353 (succes)
    3. Installation of StreamedMP-2.1.1.3353-MOD :)confused: )
    On my Main HTPC runs MP1.3 with StreamedMP+MOD and I think, it should run for a while ...:cautious:

Attachments

• mod-install-error.PNG
      mod-install-error.PNG
      414.1 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi. The same procedure as often before ...
    1. Clean Installation of MP 1.4 (succes)
    2. Installation of StreamedMP-2.1.1.3353 (succes)
    3. Installation of StreamedMP-2.1.1.3353-MOD :)confused: )
    On my Main HTPC runs MP1.3 with StreamedMP+MOD and I think, it should run for a while ...:cautious:

quake2rambo, if you have renamed the menu option, then the issue is the same. At the moment, MOD only caters for standard menu names.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I used the default menu option. Your MOD contains some small but useful features they I won't miss. But it seems it is very hard to use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom