[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (1 Viewer)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    A tip for anyone, make sure you use the backup util. I didn't and now I can't get it back to normal StreamedMP!

@Spaldo... you can just do a clean install of the StreamedMP skin and all should return to normal. If in doubt, rename StreamedMP folder under skins and re-install.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi,

I've Installed the StreamedMP-MOD & the DVDArt Plugin, (Brilliant) But Im having a problem, When I View Movies in Coverflow In Moving Pictures, The Artwork for the blu-ray case is a little big and don't fit the case nicely, is there away to make it fit? Ive searched and couldn't find an answer, Any help will be much Appreciated. Thank you.

@trotter08. This is actually a skin engine limitation (i.e. not only StreamedMP). The coverflow view only allows a border to be added to the cover art. Since in this MOD, I'm using a DVD case, the border is ticker at the top, hence why part of the cover art is covered. It doesn't really support a proper border function.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    StreamedMP-3.0.1.3461-MOD has been uploaded and can be downloaded from here.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    StreamedMP-3.1.0.3494-MOD has been uploaded and can be downloaded from here.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Doing some further changes to the MOD. Do you like the new Recently Added Movies and Recently Added Series?

13-52-00.jpg 20-58-41.jpg

Last edited:

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Looks good but I like more classic recently added and watched movies and series.

John0502

Portal Member
    May 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi,

I am using the latest MOD and like it a lot. I am trying to re-configure it after installation (ie. Number of lines that apper in movie listings etc) but cannot find how?

I also wanted to use the backup tool, but when I click the link it goes to a 'mediafire' website which states the file does not exist.

Is the backup file still available? And, can the MOD be edited/reconfigured once installed?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi,

I am using the latest MOD and like it a lot. I am trying to re-configure it after installation (ie. Number of lines that apper in movie listings etc) but cannot find how?

I also wanted to use the backup tool, but when I click the link it goes to a 'mediafire' website which states the file does not exist.

Is the backup file still available? And, can the MOD be edited/reconfigured once installed?

@John0502. I will upload a new link to the backup shortyly, although I need to update the backup utility with the latest changed xmls.

Regarding re-configuration of MOD, you need to re-execute the MOD and do necessary changes accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom