Mouse Navigation problem (1 Viewer)

r0r5ch4ch

Portal Member
February 1, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I am using this awsome skin and I love it!

I am using two monitors (Notebook + TV), so I cant navigate with the keyboard of my notebook easily.

For that I am using a mouse. But I can`t navigate through the menu, it is always jumping back to my standard Main-Category (TVSeries). I can scroll, than it is moving to for example "Movies". If I touch my mouse now and moving it just a little bit, it is jumping back to "TVSeries".

No matter where I click, it is always opening TVSeries...

What can I do?

I turned the option on with the special Mouse-Control in the MP GUI settings... But nothing changed :(. I am using Win 7 64 Bit.

Please help me!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The StreamedMP BasicHome screen does not support mouse, only the Standard Home screen.

r0r5ch4ch

Portal Member
    February 1, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi ltfearme :)

you mean, that I can't use the StreamedMP Skin with the mouse? Or what do you mean with standard home screen? Sorry, I am really new to this stuff :).

By the way: I think you liked some of my shouts on trakt.tv :), thank you for that... Really a strange coincidence :)![DOUBLEPOST=1391352257][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, I got it... I have to change in the GUI-Options to standard... Thank you!

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yep, just need to switch to Standard Home if you want full mouse support. The rest of the skin is supported for mouse, only the Basic Home screen (or should I say Advanced Home Screen :))

By the way: I think you liked some of my shouts on trakt.tv :), thank you for that... Really a strange coincidence :)!
    hehe, yeah that was me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom