Movies database loading problem (1 Viewer)

JamesSunderland

Portal Pro
May 25, 2012
Home Country
France France
Hi everyone!
It's been 3 years I've got a problem with MP and SteamMP skin only.
Let me explain this.

When I open MP and when I select MyVideos (step01), textual informations of my movies database don't display, there are only the covers (step02).

If I want to display everything correctly, I have to change the display mode (step03) from "playlist/name/folder" ("playlist/nom/répertoire" in french on step03 and step04) to "playlist/name/title" ("playlist/nom/titre" in french on step05 and step06). After this, all my movies datas appear. I just have to come back to the folder mode to obtain what I want to be : my movies and their datas classified in accordance with my windows folders (step07).

If I don't do this, I will never have the access to my movies datas throughout my navigation on MediaPortal, even if I open others rubrics. If I do this, I take back all my movies datas throughout my navigation on MediaPortal, even if I open others rubrics. The problem is when I close MP : this bug comes back.
-> So there is a problem with the initialization of the movies database at MP startup.

I've got this problem since I installed MP1.3.
Today, I'm on MP1.9 and StreamMP3.0.1.3461 (the lastest) and nothing have changed.

However I did a lot.

I changed the skin : everything's ok!
-> The problem comes from StreamMP skin

When I changed the display mode of my videos (to "title" for example) and when I restart MP, everything's ok!
-> The problem comes from the "folder" display mode

When I deleted my old database and I created another, I've got the same bug!
-> The problem does not come from my database

When I updated or installed again MP with StreamMP, I've got the same bug!
-> The problem comes from StreamMP

When I installed MP with StreamMP on another PC or OS, I've got the same bug!
-> The problem does not come from my computer

My conclusion :
The StreamMP skin has a init problem with the movie datas at MP startup when the display mode is set on "folder".

Could anyone (a dev?) help me, please?

Attachments

• step01.jpg
    step01.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • step02.jpg
    step02.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • step03.jpg
    step03.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • step04.jpg