MovingPictures Import Export GUI (1 Viewer)

Darweis

Portal Member
November 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear Todd,

please find encl. the log file created today.
For the config code see below
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<configuration>
  <appSettings>
    <!-- C-Cubed Trace Settings. -->
    <add key="C3Trace.Enabled"            value="True" />
    <add key="C3Trace.AppName"            value="MovingPicturesXml.GUI" />
    <add key="C3Trace.Level"              value="Verbose" />
    <add key="C3Trace.DefaultLevel"       value="Verbose" />
    <add key="C3Trace.Connections"        value="file(filename=&quot;C:\%appname%.sil&quot;, rotate=daily, maxparts=14, append=true)" />
  </appSettings>
</configuration>

mike2000

Portal Member
December 12, 2008
Hi Todd, Looks like I do have the same issue as reported from Darweis (post #18) with same massages (not all movies imported). Is there any suggestions on this already?

Thanks!
Mike

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Sorry for the delay - I just got back from a Disney vacation, and a couple of cub scout camp outings.

The issue with the messages not resolving were due to resource files targeted for the "en-US" (ie English) culture. I created an invariant culture resource file, which will allow the various resource strings to be resolved correctly for non-English cultures.

I uploaded version 1.0.8.0 installer to the MP tools site. Give it a try, and let me know of any problems.

mike2000

Portal Member
December 12, 2008
Todd, thanks for response. Just tried Version 1.0.8.0. It seems the original error message disappeared. Still one issue is coming up - which prevent to import these files:

MPX1025E - An error occured while trying to import Movie information for title "10.000 BC" from XML file "D:\Configs\MovieDB BACKUP\10.000 BC (2008).xml".
SQLite error
27 values for 26 columns

Please find below the XML file.

Thanks for support.
Mike

Attachments

• 10.000 BC (2008).xml
    6.5 KB

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
Hi Mike - fixed.

The problem was due to a non-integer SCORE value, which was set to "5,6" in your "10,000 BC" XML file. The SCORE field is defined as a REAL data type in SQLite, which could contain a comma when the value is converted to a STRING format for storage in the XML. I was treating it as a number, and did not place quotes around the field on the INSERT, so SQLite thought it was another field value - hence the "27 values for 26 fields" error.

I uploaded version 1.0.9.0 installer to the MP tools site. Give it a try, and let me know of any problems.

mike2000

Portal Member
December 12, 2008
Thanks Todd - working!!!

I see that the "unwatched/watched" value has not been imported. Maybe an issue on my side. Will check!

Mike

Darweis

Portal Member
November 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks Todd,
I did an additional try but I get the message that Movingpictures version 1.7.2.1582 is not supported.
Any idea?

Last edited:

Data45000

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Here
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey there,

i have trouble with Excel 2013. You Dataformat isn't compatible to it. The file is empty.

How i can fix this?

Attachments

• Fehler MPExport Excel.jpg
    Fehler MPExport Excel.jpg
    47.8 KB
  • MovingPictures Movie Information - 20140717 010955.rar
    1.4 KB

Shadowlord

Portal Member
December 13, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I am trying to open moving picture database version 1.7.2.1582
but sadly is not supported, Can I do something to open it?

Thanks a lot!

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
Thanks Todd,
I did an additional try but I get the message that Movingpictures version 1.7.2.1582 is not supported.
Any idea?
Sorry for the delay, I did not see your original message posted on July 6th. I did receive your PM though.
I updated the tool to support MovingPictures 1.7, as well as a bug fix with exporting category nodes for white / black filters.
I have updated the download page.
Thanks - Todd[DOUBLEPOST=1409191034][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there,

i have trouble with Excel 2013. You Dataformat isn't compatible to it. The file is empty.

How i can fix this?

Hi Data45000 - it looks like the file you exported is empty. Did you select any movies prior to clicking on the "Movie Info to Excel" button. For example, do the following:
1) on the "Export" tab, click "Open Database" and select your MovingPictures.db3 database file and click "Open".
2) click on "List Movies" to list the movie titles contained in your MP database.
3) click on "Movie Info to Database" to export to Excel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom