MP 1.13 pre release has broken aMPed (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @Dadeo

Descriptions are now missing in TV Guide, TV Series, TV Recordings, Moving Pictures, and many more... Cast lists are also missing.

Did something change in possibly scrolling text boxes in the skin engine?

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country

Frustrated

Portal Member
    June 15, 2014
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Seems still an inssue with this Skin and MediaPortal 1.13 release version. TV Guide has none of the description information showing up even if the information is in the imported XML file. Any suggestions other than reverting back to 1.12?

bkv

Portal Member
    February 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi Dadeo, manages to fix not display some text in Amped?

Attachments

• 2016-02-01_019.jpg
      2016-02-01_019.jpg
      157.9 KB
    • 2016-02-01_020.jpg
      2016-02-01_020.jpg
      146.4 KB
    • 2016-02-01_022.jpg
      2016-02-01_022.jpg
      123.7 KB
    • 2016-02-01_023.jpg
      2016-02-01_023.jpg
      158.7 KB
    • 2016-02-01_024.jpg
      2016-02-01_024.jpg
      95 KB

XMaM

Portal Member
    December 15, 2012
    Asturias
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I reinstalled MP1.12... everything in aMPed again works fine. So just an issue between MP 1.13 (pre) and aMPed :censored:

Seems still an inssue with this Skin and MediaPortal 1.13 release version. TV Guide has none of the description information showing up even if the information is in the imported XML file. Any suggestions other than reverting back to 1.12?

Hi Dadeo, manages to fix not display some text in Amped?

It's seems that there is a different manage of textboxscrollup control in 1.13 that cause this issue in some cases (e.g. using a textcolor defined as <define> in setings.xml). Kindly, @Sebastiii and other people helped me with this issue (thanks again to all of them), and, as result, there is a test instaler for a new version of 1.13 in this post.

Note that it's a Mediaportal 1.13 test version, with all that this implies. But I've been using this version for several weeks and everything works as expected. I did not see any problem in it (really, only the textboxscrollup control was slightly modified, so is almost the same).

I think that this can help and solve the problem.

bkv

Portal Member
    February 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi XMaM, test installations helped texts are back.

Attachments

• 2016-02-06_001.jpg
      2016-02-06_001.jpg
      221.6 KB

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    I haven't checked in on aMPed for a while - was using Default HD..... I noticed bkv's comment on the text ... and yes, nearly all issues I noticed with aMPed have been resolved. probably from 1.14 on (I'm using 1.15 currently)... maybe I can find time to go back to some of my mod ideas ..... There's a few things about aMPed that I like over other skins

I don't think I'll pursue a high def (1080) version, since I really can't tell the difference between 720 and 1080 at a 10 foot viewing distance on my 55" TV

Users who are viewing this thread