MP 1.5 Titan extended malfunction, can't select anything (1 Viewer)

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just updated to MP1.5 and I'm using the Titan Extended skin. Unfortunately after the update the extended skin doesn't work anymore. Can't scroll to the left or right, it stays on the same image (scroll visuals appear but it stays on the same image). Can't select that image/menu, I hear the selection sound but nothing happens. The only thing that works is closing MP :(

The default titan skin works, but I would really like to keep using the extended skin version.

Same problem here - logs are attached. Funny thing is that Titan Extended works on my HTPC (MP & TV Server) but I have this problem on my client...

Thanks for the log! Please also post your Titan.xml located in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal".

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I copied the Titan.xml file from my HTPC to my Client and it works fine (and is very different to the XML file that the client generated). The attached "Titan.xml" file is the one that works from the HTPC - the "Titan-Problem child.xml" file is (as I'm sure you can guess :p ) the one that wasn't working on my Client.

Attachments

• Titan- Problem child.xml
      1.9 KB
    • Titan.xml
      3.6 KB

katze

Portal Member
    November 14, 2008
    I have the same Problem - any solution?
    Error Log:
    [2013-10-04 13:13:46,406] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: Unable to start plugin: TitanEditor.TitanPlugin exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Der Index lag auerhalb des Bereichs. Er muss nicht negativ und kleiner als die Auflistung sein.
    Parametername: index
    bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
    bei System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
    bei TitanEditor.TitanPlugin.Start()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.StartProcessPlugins()

Attachments

• Titan.xml
      4.1 KB

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Had the issue, tried attached dll, issue gone. So far so good (y)

ed: No, tiles jump around now, but when pressing OK/enter nothing happens. :(

Last edited:

psiebe

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Had the issue and installed posted dll and the issue seems fixed. (but I opened the editor and saved changes)

Patrick

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Excellent!!! (y) I dropped in the updated dll, ran it, made a change, saved it and everything was fine - not only that, when I want to return to the Home Screen it loads much faster than before (y)(y)(y) (yet when I look at Titan.xml there's nothing different compared to the working copy which I copied over from my HTPC..) - whatever, the Titan Home Screen has always been very slow to load so I'm super happy now :)

katze

Portal Member
    November 14, 2008
    Ok i ve tried the dll and now i can navigate through the home menu
    but the same like mr viggo
    ed: No, tiles jump around now, but when pressing OK/enter nothing happens. :(
    in the error log are no entrys - so there is nothing to attach

Edit: I have tried again and now the issue is fixed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom