MP 1.9 not responding after resume (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hey guys,

I recently installed MP new on a fresh Win 8.1 HTPC. Pretty often I have a not responding MP after resume from standby. Logs attached. Anyone an idea?

What I have seen addtionally in the logs, that PC is waking up pretty often in the night. Probably a energysetting in network adapter would be my first guess...will have to check.

And third: I am using StreamedMP and the fonts are too large. I had a message to set to normal fonts on instalation of StreamedMP but already set it to 100%. Any an idea to this issue? Probably better in the skin forum I guess...

So most important issue would be to find the culprit of MP not responding. Maybe a plugin blocking MP?

Yeah, and btw: Happy New Year!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi and happy New Year too.
    1.9 and 1.10 can be buggy on resume (MP not focused and then stay freezed).
    I have put a bin for 1.10 if you want to try :)

Don't have the link on hand right now but you can find it with search i think :)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hey @Sebastiii, thanks for your input. Would be glad to test the bin! Currently I switched from StreamedMP to Titan and didn't see the issue the whole day. But this could be just luck...

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hrm...now I had a crash to desktop on resume...time was around 8:46...anyone an idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom