MP1.9 stopped working (1 Viewer)

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
July 6, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Are you saying I need to run in some sort of debug mode? Since I don't know when it might happen next, won't this generate masses of data?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This crash appears to be coming from the MediaPortal Texture Manager and related to DirectX, you could possibly start with ensuring your graphics card drivers are up to date and that your DirectX is up to date. I didn't confirm what you have installed in your logs.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Are you saying I need to run in some sort of debug mode? Since I don't know when it might happen next, won't this generate masses of data?
    Yes, it may generate lots of data but its good to know what the current state of things are at the time of the crash.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'll do the memtest so we can rule it out.[DOUBLEPOST=1424688515][/DOUBLEPOST]Memtest passed ok.[DOUBLEPOST=1424689918][/DOUBLEPOST]latest video drivers installed and DirectX is version 11.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Nope,

the logs you attached are from a good run after the crash occurred and not a capture of the crash.

To better understand what's happening, you need to give us the logs immediately after it crashed. Hope that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom