[solved] MP1 crashes when MiniDisplay is active (1 Viewer)

XSnowmanDK

Portal Member
April 7, 2012
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
This started after the latest Windows updates.
I tried to do a rollback, but guess something has gone wrong as I get an error when trying to do a rollback.
I have attached the log files and the error shown in my Event Log.

I really liked using the MiniDisplay so I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It seems you are using the iMON legacy MiniDisplay drivers. I suggest you update your SoundGraph drivers and switch to newest MP MiniDisplay drivers for iMON.
    See if that works.

XSnowmanDK

Portal Member
    April 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It seems you are using the iMON legacy MiniDisplay drivers. I suggest you update your SoundGraph drivers and switch to newest MP MiniDisplay drivers for iMON.
    See if that works.
    Thank you for the reply :)
    I updated to iMON Manager v8.12.1202 (which is the newest I can find) after you suggested updating. Didn't even know an update existed :)
    The driver mentioned on your wiki (HERE) does not exist on my list. I can't even run a test on the display as it throws and error no matter what driver I choose. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• driver.jpg
      driver.jpg
      142.6 KB
    • exception.JPG
      exception.JPG
      51.4 KB
    • md_error.txt
      17.8 KB

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's strange it looks like you are running an older version of MiniDisplay plug-in.
    Checking in your logs it seems you are running MP 1.12. Try a clean install maybe.

XSnowmanDK

Portal Member
    April 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It's strange it looks like you are running an older version of MiniDisplay plug-in.
    Checking in your logs it seems you are running MP 1.12. Try a clean install maybe.
    Strange... I ran into the problem on my Windows 7 installation so decided to install my Windows 10 Insider Preview, which means it's actually a completely fresh Windows installation. But I am wiping everything from MP and will try a fresh install of v1.12.0 and report back :)[DOUBLEPOST=1437594861][/DOUBLEPOST]After I wiped the old MP installation and made sure all folder was deleted I rebooted Windows.
    I was about to reinstall MP 1.12.0 when I remembered that I saw a message from Windows when I started MiniDisplay the first time on the old installation saying that it blocked some unsigned drivers from being installed.
    I then rebooted Windows again with installation of unsigned drivers allowed.
    Reinstalled MP including all my addons. NOW it works :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom