Music Icons (1 Viewer)

monera

Portal Member
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Sorry if this is the wrong place but I have created some music genre icons
mp2.jpg
and if anybody wants too use them you can download them here.

http://rornet.com/Music Genres.zip

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi monera , thank you , the music genre icons look great .... even in Default Wide skin (see screenshot...) so :D

seams i missing some ... Can i ask you to add some ? :)

1.Easy Listening
    2.Ethnic
    3.Meditative
    4.New Age
    5.Rock & Roll
    6.Soul

Thanks again ...

Attachments

• 14-41-55.jpg
      14-41-55.jpg
      188.3 KB

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Music Icons

Hi monera!

Big :D for your effort and the great icons!

Best regards

Helios

monera

Portal Member
    May 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have added Easy Listening, Ethnic, Meditative, New Age, Rock & Roll, and Soul to the zip file. Sorry I can’t supply a template, as I use the free StarkCovers program and then a non free program The Logo Creator to finish them off.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I have added Easy Listening, Ethnic, Meditative, New Age, Rock & Roll, and Soul to the zip file. Sorry I can’t supply a template, as I use the free StarkCovers program and then a non free program The Logo Creator to finish them off.

Hi monera, Thank you ....:D

EDIT: They look great ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom