Music Top 100 problems in Mp 1.2 (1 Viewer)

Busher

February 8, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
When I was upgrading Mediaportal to 1.2 I couldn´t see how many times the songs in Top 100 has been played anymore. I can only sort the songs by rating tracknumber etc. Can anyone help me to solve this problem please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom