My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Since a few weeks I often have a pretty high CPU load when JMM Server is running - even when doing nothing it is using 50 to 80 percent of the capacity of the processor. Is it doing something that is not shown? Can I deactivate it?

BTW: Great program, thanks for your work!

Is this still happening.
If so, could you upload your server log?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @lwerndly,

Is it safe for me to remove the MyAnime plugin handler from the Trakt plugin? I believe no one uses that now and now have moved onto MyAnime 3 server which has it's own trakt handling.

Cheers

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @lwerndly,

Is it safe for me to remove the MyAnime plugin handler from the Trakt plugin? I believe no one uses that now and now have moved onto MyAnime 3 server which has it's own trakt handling.

Cheers

Hi ltfearme, yes it is fine to remove support now.
    There are still a few people using MA2, but they are an extreme minority now

Andy22

Portal Member
    September 10, 2011
    Hi @lwerndly, just wondering if it is possible to upgrade from MP 1.3 to 1.9 or will this break MyAnime3?
    Are there any plans to update the plugin so its compatible with 1.9 or later 2.x?

thx Andy

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @lwerndly, just wondering if it is possible to upgrade from MP 1.3 to 1.9 or will this break MyAnime3?
    Are there any plans to update the plugin so its compatible with 1.9 or later 2.x?

thx Andy

Based on my reading of the changes to MP, it shouldn't work

However, I have done some quick testing, and most of the core functionality seems to work alright.
    It definitely won't work if you haven't got the the 1.4 PreRelease version though
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/my-anime-3?lang=en

Note - I am currently working on the next version of JMM/MA3 which supports 1.9, but that is still quite a few weeks away.

At the moment I don't have any plans to start working on MP2 suppor

scythe000

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2008
    I've been dealing with an issue since 2012 apparently. MA3 syncs to Trakt. For Naruto and FMA, a few episodes will never properly mark as watched. I set them as watched in MA3, sync and the unmark. I go to Trakt, and they are marked as 'scrobbled' as opposed to all the other episodes which are marked as watched. I can see every time I set it as watched sync, but it just syncs as scrobbled, and MA3 dutifully grabs an unwatched status and the next sync. really, really annoying. Any thoughts?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've been dealing with an issue since 2012 apparently. MA3 syncs to Trakt. For Naruto and FMA, a few episodes will never properly mark as watched. I set them as watched in MA3, sync and the unmark. I go to Trakt, and they are marked as 'scrobbled' as opposed to all the other episodes which are marked as watched. I can see every time I set it as watched sync, but it just syncs as scrobbled, and MA3 dutifully grabs an unwatched status and the next sync. really, really annoying. Any thoughts?

I plan to start looking at Trakt again soon.
    Could you please raise the issue here.
    https://github.com/japanesemediamanager/jmmserver/issues

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

thx Andy

Based on my reading of the changes to MP, it shouldn't work

However, I have done some quick testing, and most of the core functionality seems to work alright.
    It definitely won't work if you haven't got the the 1.4 PreRelease version though
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/my-anime-3?lang=en

Note - I am currently working on the next version of JMM/MA3 which supports 1.9, but that is still quite a few weeks away.

At the moment I don't have any plans to start working on MP2 suppor

I'm running 3.1.32.0 on 1.10 pre release and can't see anything not working - you have even the option to scan the Dropfolder only which you don't have in the desktop client ;)

upload_2014-11-12_7-52-14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom