pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok - this might be al ittle late to ask - but why is there a need to put all images in one folder? For things staying teh same (like voice actrtess) i would understand this - but wouldn't it be much simpler to put the Fanart & co to the same folder the files are?

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Iwerndly.

The address for error reportings on the beta (i.e. https://github.com/japanesemediamanager) throws a "404"

The new server v3.4.2.8 crashes during hashing while the previous version 3.4.2.6 worked fine.
    Examples are [Doki] Trinity Seven - 02 (1280x720 Hi10P AAC) [3D76892A] or [HorribleSubs]_Trinity_Seven_-_06_[1080p].

Cheers

Sorry the link was a wrong, here is the correct link
    https://github.com/japanesemediamanager/jmmserver/issues

However someone else has also submitted the same issue, so you can track it here if you like
    https://github.com/japanesemediamanager/jmmserver/issues/109

Note - I have been travelling for work. I can't test at the moment, but you might want to try removing the hasher files (temporarily) under the jmm server folder. the "x64" and "x86" sub folders.

Ok, will do at next opportunity. Currently the 3.4.2.6 is working fine, so I am not in a rush.
    Thanks &
    Cheers,

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi iwerndly,

With the beta (3.4.2.8) I observe a mismatch for identified number of groups between the plugin and JMM Desktop-
    While the correct total number of groups are identfied in JMMDesktop, only a subset is listed and shown in the plugin.

I observe the behaviour for some time now with the betas, but couldn't find a cause.
    For a custom filter (all unviewed animes since a specific date) shows also only a subset of the actual hits, but this happens to be the same in the JMMDesktop & the plugin

after some time the list is corrected shown in the plugin.

So far I assumed that it is the server itself, but since I see a difference in behaviour, I am not sure anymor.

Note: my files are on two servers and linked as shares via UNC path (\\server\share) and are sometmes not present at startup

As this has never happened with the release versions one can only guess as related to one of the modifications

Cheers,

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello and a happy new year :)

I have a question about the logic behind teh Folders:

upload_2015-1-1_14-26-10.png

So as we now have 2015 I want to remove 2014 (as it was the old destination folder) - as I'm anyway looking over all Folder within Anime - will the files in 2014 be realy removed from teh database and do I need to reimport them again?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi iwerndly,

With the beta (3.4.2.8) I observe a mismatch for identified number of groups between the plugin and JMM Desktop-
    While the correct total number of groups are identfied in JMMDesktop, only a subset is listed and shown in the plugin.

I observe the behaviour for some time now with the betas, but couldn't find a cause.
    For a custom filter (all unviewed animes since a specific date) shows also only a subset of the actual hits, but this happens to be the same in the JMMDesktop & the plugin

Can you give me the details of your group filter?

Hello and a happy new year :)

I have a question about the logic behind teh Folders:

So as we now have 2015 I want to remove 2014 (as it was the old destination folder) - as I'm anyway looking over all Folder within Anime - will the files in 2014 be realy removed from teh database and do I need to reimport them again?

Does the folder '..\Anime\2014\' still exist?
    If so, why do you want to delete it?

If you just want to change where new files are being imported, then you can just changed the drop destination to 2015.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi iwerndly,

Can you give me the details of your group filter?

Both Group Filters show after start-up only a subset of hits. (for the shown below it should be ~46 hits)
    The filters were working fine in the release versions; so behaviour started with the betas.

While I was typing this the number of hits increases (see second pic)

Forcing full import generates some hundred activities and some hours later you will have eventually all matching groups shown

Cheers

Addendum (03.01.15):
    Seems like there is also a discrepancy for identified groups in the "ALL" category between MP plugin & JMM Desktop:
    • While JMM Desktop is showing correctly 598 groups, the MP Plugin identifies only 32 groups
    • "2012-2014(ALL)": 28 for JMM Desktop & MP Plugin
    • "2012-2014(unseen)": 10 for JMM Desktop & MP Plugin

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Just because I like tio have it clean ;) - no must have - just ot of curiosity - if you have to conditions covering the smae (or better - one covering more and is therfire including the other) what happens if the one covered is deleted.

Sayajin

Portal Member
    October 6, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Out of curiosity, has anyone tried running the release version of MA3 with the new MP 1.10.0 version? I have been having some bugs in MP and have been waiting to upgrade to see if the new release has fixed some issues, however it is not worth it to me if it will break MA3 as that is 95% of my usage in MP.

Thanks!

-Sayajin

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just because I like tio have it clean ;) - no must have - just ot of curiosity - if you have to conditions covering the smae (or better - one covering more and is therfire including the other) what happens if the one covered is deleted.

Sorry didn't fully understood your question; so I guess:

If you refer to the filters itself: There is no dedicated allocation to a specific group (except the "All"; which can't be deleted)
    So I presume deleting a custom filter only deletes some hash table derived from the DB.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom