pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @lwerndly After a new setup I'm struggeleing with mysql - as i had no dump I used a backup copy to rebuild teh database - unfortunatly during that I have created for a test one called jmmserver_1 which is already deleted as it wasn't working - but Mysql stills want#s to load it during startup:

InnoDB: Tablespace open failed for '"jmmserver_1"."tvdb_imageposter"', ignored.

InnoDB: Could not find a valid tablespace file for 'jmmserver_1/crossref_file_episode'. See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/innodb-troubleshooting-datadict.html for how to resolve the issue.

and so on for every table. When I recreate it and drop it it removes all files except the idb ones and stuck at the DROP DATABASE command without doing anything and after a reset the error is back.

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Edit: Have decided to reinstall mysql .. with all consequences :) -

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hm - Question: How can I move a file which was automatically hashed and recognised? Meaning - JMM has put two files for the same epsiode like Asura Crying Ep 08 and Asura Crying Episode 9 both as Ep 8 because of the hash. I know that the second one is realy 9 but I have no option to move it manually. i can put it to the dropfolder but the import process wil automatically put it back to episode 8 ...

freekie

Portal Member
    April 25, 2008
    Hm - Question: How can I move a file which was automatically hashed and recognised? Meaning - JMM has put two files for the same epsiode like Asura Crying Ep 08 and Asura Crying Episode 9 both as Ep 8 because of the hash. I know that the second one is realy 9 but I have no option to move it manually. i can put it to the dropfolder but the import process wil automatically put it back to episode 8 ...

If the file for episode 9 is really being incorrectly recognised then you will need to request a correction on AniDB. Go the the Asura Crying page on AniDB, Click on the + sign on the left of episode 8 to list the released files find the file that should be episode 9 and then click on the edit icon of that file (the last but one on the right hand side) in the box at the botton enter your request for change, and then click on the 'Request Changes' button at the bottom. When the AniDB mods have checked they will correct the file numbering.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If the file for episode 9 is really being incorrectly recognised then you will need to request a correction on AniDB. Go the the Asura Crying page on AniDB, Click on the + sign on the left of episode 8 to list the released files find the file that should be episode 9 and then click on the edit icon of that file (the last but one on the right hand side) in the box at the botton enter your request for change, and then click on the 'Request Changes' button at the bottom. When the AniDB mods have checked they will correct the file numbering.

Yes as @freekie said these type of entries need to be corrected on AniDB.

@pur_berger Once the entry is corrected on AniDB, you go to the episode list and find the episode
    Then press the "More Info" button, and then "Update Info"
    This will force it to re-download the information from AniDB, otherwise it will just use the info it has in the database already

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Both Group Filters show after start-up only a subset of hits. (for the shown below it should be ~46 hits)
    The filters were working fine in the release versions; so behaviour started with the betas.

While I was typing this the number of hits increases (see second pic)

Forcing full import generates some hundred activities and some hours later you will have eventually all matching groups shown

Cheers

Addendum (03.01.15):
    Seems like there is also a discrepancy for identified groups in the "ALL" category between MP plugin & JMM Desktop:
    • While JMM Desktop is showing correctly 598 groups, the MP Plugin identifies only 32 groups
    • "2012-2014(ALL)": 28 for JMM Desktop & MP Plugin
    • "2012-2014(unseen)": 10 for JMM Desktop & MP Plugin

I have raised the issue here
    https://github.com/japanesemediamanager/animeplugin3/issues/20

The images you attached seem to have disappeared?

Sayajin

Portal Member
    October 6, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Out of curiosity, has anyone tried running the release version of MA3 with the new MP 1.10.0 version? I have been having some bugs in MP and have been waiting to upgrade to see if the new release has fixed some issues, however it is not worth it to me if it will break MA3 as that is 95% of my usage in MP.

Thanks!

-Sayajin

If anyone was wondering, I can confirm that MA3 does work with the new MP 1.10.0. I have been using it for about a week with no issues.

-Sayajin

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Just forked the MyAnime3 plugin and added local thumbnail support, reason behind this was I hated not having any thumbnails for some anime series and since they existed locally either by Mediaportal or Video Thumbnails Maker I added it in :)
    It looks for the following thumbnail files:

Code:
    <episode_full_path_without_extension>.jpg <--- the Mediaportal default

<episode_full_path_with_extension>.jpg <--- the standard in programs like Video Thumbnails maker

It will use the first video file linked for the thumbnail (if it has none otherwise skips to next) as there's no knowing if the other video thumbnails would be any better, could compare video resolutions and such later on but will have to test if that slows it down.

Optionally I have it replace the current Fanart for each episode in the episode overview if a thumbnail exists which creates a large overlay at the top instead of the normal fanart, perfect for the large multi-row / column thumbnails :D
    If any of the developers want to include it just let me know, the fork is located here:

https://github.com/RickDB/animeplugin3

New to the MA3 code so was some trial and error, might not be in line with the rest of the code but can adjust where needed of course :)
    Also tried mapping the local thumbnails beforehand instead of using the ListItem.OnSelected() however couldn't figure out where to do it globally.

Last edited:

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello lwerndly,

just a clarification question on latest beta:
    While I had set for Trakt & MAL all automatic updates to "Never", I observe status messages from the server declaring marking eps as unseen for Trakt and and changing watched status in MAL . - Is this the correct behaviour?

Secondly according to log, Trakt responded on CommandRequest_TraktShowEpisodeUnseen with an error (502) for a non-valid gateway
    Note:
    In the JMM-Client testing the Trakt login credentials replys with an error although they are correct
    As they are in the config correctly entered I didn't cared so much on this sofar

Cheers,

Edit:
    Seems like the 520 error is related to
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/unable-to-login-520-origin-error.129313/

Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If any of the developers want to include it just let me know, the fork is located here:

https://github.com/RickDB/animeplugin3

New to the MA3 code so was some trial and error, might not be in line with the rest of the code but can adjust where needed of course :)
    Also tried mapping the local thumbnails beforehand instead of using the ListItem.OnSelected() however couldn't figure out where to do it globally.

Great thanks, I will take a look

While I had set for Trakt & MAL all automatic updates to "Never", I observe status messages from the server declaring marking eps as unseen for Trakt and and changing watched status in MAL . - Is this the correct behaviour?

Secondly according to log, Trakt responded on CommandRequest_TraktShowEpisodeUnseen with an error (502) for a non-valid gateway
    Note:
    In the JMM-Client testing the Trakt login credentials replys with an error although they are correct
    As they are in the config correctly entered I didn't cared so much on this sofar

Cheers,

Edit:
    Seems like the 520 error is related to
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/unable-to-login-520-origin-error.129313/

#1 - Yes it is actually not trying to communicate with Trakt, but it still adds the commands to the queue
    This behaviour was fixed in 3.4.2.9

#2 - Version 1 of the Trakt API stopped working, and because they have version 2, it looks like they decided not to restore it.
    I will need to upgrade to version 2 to restore this functionality
    https://github.com/japanesemediamanager/jmmserver/issues/116

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom