My Anime 3 (2 Viewers)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    #1 - Yes it is actually not trying to communicate with Trakt, but it still adds the commands to the queue
    This behaviour was fixed in 3.4.2.9

#2 - Version 1 of the Trakt API stopped working, and because they have version 2, it looks like they decided not to restore it.
    I will need to upgrade to version 2 to restore this functionality
    https://github.com/japanesemediamanager/jmmserver/issues/116

Thanks for the feedback:
    to:#1:
    I observed the behaviour in 3.4.2.10; seems like it found its way, then.

Cheers

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks for the feedback:

Ok just to confirm, do you still have your Trakt credentials set?
    If so it will still continue to try and mark episodes as see/watched.

The option that you have ste to Never, is just for the daily update of Trakt data

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the feedback:

Ok just to confirm, do you still have your Trakt credentials set?
    If so it will still continue to try and mark episodes as see/watched.

The option that you have ste to Never, is just for the daily update of Trakt data

Trakt :
    Credentials are set

Thanks for the info

Cheers,

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Note to everyone, I will be making the 3.4.X beta the official release soon.
    Thanks to the 40 or so people who have been using it for the last few months.

And then about 3 months later I will be turning off the old web cache (which the current official version uses) as it it is costing me too much.
    If you haven't upgraded by then, some functionality will no longer work

Thanks

http://japanesemediamanager.github.io/

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Are there any plans to continue work on the Anime Buddy app btw?
    It does work pretty good already only missing a few things from the other clients like:

- Categories / groups <-- maybe not all as otherwise you would get a very long horizontal scroll
    - Filter current results
    - Switch users
    - Option to display watched episodes and mark them instead (dark background label perhaps)
    - Maybe make it use WMP for playback to allow it to remain in-app but not sure if it can use audio tracks or subtitles properly.

Oddly enough for some shows it displays 0 episodes the first 20 seconds or so and displays them afterwards but that might be because of incompatibility with the current JMM server.

Do see that there's an Github repo for it but it's empty, willing to help out with development if it gets published as it would be great to have an W8/10 app with more or less the same functionality as the other clients :)

Mcgreag

Portal Member
    November 8, 2009
    Falun
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So I upgraded both JMM Server and JMM Desktop to the latest version but now I keep getting this error msg in desktop:

"The message with Action
    'http://tempuri.org/IJMMServer/GetAllCustomTags' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requierments, e.g. Message, Transpoirt, None)."

And also this error msg:
    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

The first one I get every time I switch tabs in JMM Desktop (and switching is very slow) while the second one comes maybe 10 times when I refresh the Dashboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom