My Anime 3 (2 Viewers)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
So I upgraded both JMM Server and JMM Desktop to the latest version but now I keep getting this error msg in desktop:

This error message usually happens when the JMM desktop/Server have incompatible versions.
My guess is that one of the upgrades hasn't worked properly.

Can you confirm in the About box what versions of both you have?

Mcgreag

Portal Member
November 8, 2009
Falun
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
JMM Desktop 3.4.2.18
JMM Server 3.1.32.0
So it does seem server did not update, but it claims I have the latest version when I check for update.
Trying to download from this page: http://japanesemediamanager.github.io/downloads.html it seems there is a problem with http://www.jmediamanager.org/ it just times out. On the github itself the latest downloadable version I can find is 3.4.2.16 while the page above link to 3.4.2.19. Will .16 work fine?

ffc

Portal Member
July 1, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi there,

Since upgrading the JMM server and client to the latest versions, it's stopped updating MAL entries. Tried reinstalling the JMM server but still no change. Checked the logs and found this:

[2015-02-16 19:48:19:572] Error|CommandProcessorGeneral.workerCommands_DoWork => CommandRequest_MALSearchAnime.ProcessCommand => MALHelper.SearchAnimesByTitle System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The operation has timed out.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at JMMServer.Providers.MyAnimeList.MALHelper.SendMALAuthenticatedRequest(String url) in c:\Projects\GitHub\JMMServer\JMMServer\Providers\MyAnimeList\MALHelper.cs:line 134
at JMMServer.Providers.MyAnimeList.MALHelper.SearchAnimesByTitle(String searchTitle) in c:\Projects\GitHub\JMMServer\JMMServer\Providers\MyAnimeList\MALHelper.cs:line 41

Everything else seems to be working though. Any ideas?

Mcgreag

Portal Member
November 8, 2009
Falun
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Forgot to post but my problems where solved. Also thought I report a small bug I noticed.

If an episode has more variations than can be displayed on your screen at the same time there is no way to see the full list and for example mark them as variations so that they don't show up in the Multiple Files utility.
http://www.sakurakai.se/wp-content/uploads/jmm-bug-1.png
It's not possible to scroll down any more on that screenshot and if there where any other files below it would jump to those instead if you tried to scroll.
There is only a single entity where it happens so it's not very important but worth mentioning.

Also did anything happen to that Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu Gaiden (1999) bug I reported a couple of months ago? It still show as me missing an episode while having all.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Just checked and still working for me.
Have you checked that your MAL credentials are properly set?

ffc

Portal Member
July 1, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Could it have been because I didn't have run as administrator checked on the JMM server? I changed that and it seems to have worked but now my anidb account is temp banned lol. I'll check again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom