My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

SaiZaro

Portal Member
June 6, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
kk i reinstalled entire jmm and MP and still got this issue :/ and I dont really want to create a new databases/SQL as my library is huge

and well...
c7KzdcU.jpg

Looks like I got up to date version according to autoupdate

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @lwerndly - question - again - what do you think about providing a plugin for MP2? I'm sure the skin could be handled by the dev's if the plugin is availble? Currently MyAnime is teh only one holding me back to MP1 ;)

SaiZaro

Portal Member
    June 6, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ahh thanks for that, now everything working fine :)

BTW is there any reason why when I moving files from one HDD to another, JMM don't recognise it any more and I need to manually link it. Also when adding new episodes sometimes I need to wait from a few hours to a few weeks for JMM to pick up data from anidb e.g. there were last few episodes missing from the drop down list when I tried to add it manually or problem I got right now JMM don't recognise some of newly aired episodes (which he done already tho by different fansub) and when I checked anidb, and I got correct file e.g. I checked CRC and it was matching with the one on anidb.

And yes MP2 support would be nice ;)

EDIT:
    Would suggest to put that link in the first post so people can find it easier.

Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @lwerndly - question - again - what do you think about providing a plugin for MP2? I'm sure the skin could be handled by the dev's if the plugin is availble? Currently MyAnime is teh only one holding me back to MP1 ;)

Yes I would like to support MP2, but it is a huge amount of work (months), so I currently don't have plans to start yet.
    I would still prefer to add some basic Kodi/XBMC support before that.

BTW is there any reason why when I moving files from one HDD to another, JMM don't recognise it any more and I need to manually link it. Also when adding new episodes sometimes I need to wait from a few hours to a few weeks for JMM to pick up data from anidb e.g. there were last few episodes missing from the drop down list when I tried to add it manually or problem I got right now JMM don't recognise some of newly aired episodes (which he done already tho by different fansub) and when I checked anidb, and I got correct file e.g. I checked CRC and it was matching with the one on anidb.

This shouldn't happen.
    The next time it does happen please let me know the exact details and I can take a look.

NOTE - Due to the nature of this being one thread for multiple issues on MP, I sometimes lose track of problems that people report.
    It is more likely to be resolve by creating an issue on GitHub.

Andy22

Portal Member
    September 10, 2011
    I'm seeing this error in the logs and having rather slow hashing speeds of 15 MB/s:

Error|CommandRequest_HashFile.ProcessFile_LocalInfo => FileHashHelper.GetHashInfo => Hasher.CalculateHashes Error using DLL to get hash (Functon returned FALSE), trying C# code instead:

Is this normal or do i need to fix this somehow?

Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sounds like the hasher.dll is missing
    Should be here
    ..\JMM Server\x64\hasher.dll
    or here
    ..\JMM Server\x86\hasher.dll

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Those folders/files do exist, anything else i can try?

I'm not sure what the issue is there.
    I am working on a new version at the moment, so I will see if I can replicate the error.

Andy22

Portal Member
    September 10, 2011
    Thx will wait for the new version than and see if it improves hashing speed, at least hashing is a little faster than my download speed.
    Is the current version using some sort of hardware acceleration like AVX/Cuda/openCL for hashing? The ~10MB/s i'm getting are really slow, in comparison DiskCryptor can achieve 78 MB/s for serpent encryption (no hardware support) on my 1007U CPU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom