My Anime 3 (4 Viewers)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
My current plan is to move the data from NAS1 to the new network NAS location. I will then rename NAS1 to NAS1Old and disable it from my anime 3 and name the new location as NAS1 will my anime 3 be happy with this solution?

You shouldn't need to do much if your folder structures are keeping the same format.
If you go JMM Server you will notice you can double click on the import folder.

So you could change the location of an import folder from one path to another e.g.
from "\\LINUX01\SharedFolder1" to "\\NAS01\Anime1"

You will also need to go back to MA3 and change the folders there to match your new locations

However if you are consolidating several folders into a single shared NAS folder you won't be able to do that.
But because the files are not changing it won't need to re-hash any of your files.
It will simply use the information in your database (although it will take quite a while to re-map all the files to the new location)

hikarurd

Portal Member
February 14, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi
I've started having a problem with the JMM Server.
I've got about 300 items in my drop folder (import folder) and The JMM Server is stuck on hasher and general threads(hope thats the right term) I've tried stopping and restarting JMM Server, I've rebooted the PC, I've made sure I'm on the lasted version (i'm on 3.4.6.2 for the Server) my desktop is on 3.4.2.18 currently
I am still running a SQLITE DB but it is very large over (18K anime's in it), i've not been able to convert to mysql successfully so i'm stuck on sqlite.

Its been stuck now for 2 weeks. I checked the log and i'm not seeing any banned messages but I do see allot of these
I'm attaching one of my log files and a screen shot of where it's been stuck for the past 2 weeks.

Have I hit a limit on sqlite maybe?

Attachments

• jmmserver.jpg
    jmmserver.jpg
    67.5 KB
  • 2015-12-29.txt
    135.4 KB

hikarurd

Portal Member
February 14, 2011
Home Country
Just following up. it's still stuck at the same place. No sign of it moving
Nothing saying I am banned on anidb

hikarurd

Portal Member
February 14, 2011
Home Country
I have not tried that but can. I wasn't seeing any error from anidb so did not think to try it.
will try and update if it worked or not

hikarurd

Portal Member
February 14, 2011
Home Country
No Help, it's just not doing anything.
If I try to delete the queue so it can start over it just goes not responding and never returns
Is there anyone to clear the queue other than the X by hasher, general and images.
Maybe if I can get the queue cleared it can restart properly

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello,

I'm currently trying to migrate teh database to my Synology which unfortunatly only has MariaDB. it should work but when I try to connect or create a new database for test I get
    "On the discarded object can not be accessed .Objectname "Sysem.Net.Sockets.Socket" in JMM Server.

Do you by any chance know why this is happening?

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Just wanted to add,

For the longest time, i've been a bit annoyed by the delay in My Anime3 between highlighting a series and the background images changing. Recently done a re-install

FYI: 202 Series in my collection

Chose MySQL instead SQLLite for the DB, OMG what a difference!!!!! everything is working perfectly, on time, so much faster, i never thought that the DB would have such an impact on performance.

Also noticed there is a Kodi plugin, not quite as good as My anime 3 though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom