pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @pur_berger don't see that button in StreamedMP or Titan, which skin are you using at the moment?

in Continue Watching F9 will open the menue - but the option now seems to act like "ESC"

Using Avallanche with my dirty paper Theme

upload_2016-9-8_23-27-21.png

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Changed dll & pdb
    Tried several times to toggle with the "[" & "]" keys (i.e. hitting ALT_GR+8 or ALT_GR+9)
    Nothing registered as error .. makes sense if you assume that there is no error.
    Would explain why I see an "*" (Asterisk) appear in the search field for each key-stroke (i.e. hitting ALT_GR+8 or ALT_GR+9)
    Seems like the search field interprets it as normal char.
    As Asterisks appear as "No Match" indicator it is not clear what character is registered.
    A "[" or "]" will have not match to a series/group, though

Cheers,

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For testing it writes to error log to allow for easy reading as that is usually not containing other debug messages :) , very odd that it logs nothing but still fills the field.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Strange indeed.
    Have to go to bed now.

I will be available tomorrow evening if it helps

Cheers & Thanks for your effort,

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @yhoogi would be great if we can test this some more tomorrow evening.

Thought about changing the keyboard shortcut as most Mediaportal users are German and never knew you guys needed a modifier for those keys as for en-us they are positioned easily, however it should still log all the other keys which it currently doesn't so first gonna look at that and afterwards change if needed :)

Attached new pre-release version here which includes the continue watching fix already (@pur_berger ) :

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-anime-3.107475/page-84#post-1195377

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok - back and working :)

only somethingh Random needs to be reworked - I don't think we ever had this properly implememnted (to small so it only needs to be resized ...)

View attachment 182046 View attachment 182048 View attachment 182049

Can change the xml files as it indeed looks like we need to increase the offsets (720p > 1080p) however since it wasn't included in MA3 installer we would need someone to update their skin files and installer afterwards as otherwise it would just get overwritten if someone ever re-installs the skin :) , unless it has an active maintainer to forward it to which would be great as that saves a lot of time as they are familiar with the layout.

// Update

The one from the MPEI repo has the right dimensions btw:

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/avallanche

However it's missing not so recent MA3 changes like categories to tags, can most likely do a partial merge with your paper theme mod based on that one.

Last edited:

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    View attachment 182064 New installer throws an error wrt access permissions at end of process but no info in logs:
    View attachment 182064

MP Config still shows the plugin as 3.6.9.1 but it is not shown in the Extension Manager anymore.
    Seems like not properly registered.

Still new dll has been installed and gave it a try. No change in behaviour observed (logs attached)

Cheers

PS: now back to work

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok - back and working :)

only somethingh Random needs to be reworked - I don't think we ever had this properly implememnted (to small so it only needs to be resized ...)

View attachment 182046 View attachment 182048 View attachment 182049

Can change the xml files as it indeed looks like we need to increase the offsets (720p > 1080p) however since it wasn't included in MA3 installer we would need someone to update their skin files and installer afterwards as otherwise it would just get overwritten if someone ever re-installs the skin :) , unless it has an active maintainer to forward it to which would be great as that saves a lot of time as they are familiar with the layout.

// Update

The one from the MPEI repo has the right dimensions btw:

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/avallanche

However it's missing not so recent MA3 changes like categories to tags, can most likely do a partial merge with your paper theme mod based on that one.

Yep - most are ok - I have adaopted the ones needed so in terms of views it's fine now.

But what do you mean with missing MA3 changes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom