pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Another thing I found - Series info is only working from continue watching panlel - from the other views it get's no info (List/Banner/Filmstrip/Cover)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Older MA3 changes (pre 3.6.0 afaik) are for instance Categories which got renamed to Tags :)

Others were smaller changes and not affecting skins that much, for 3.6.0 and up some smaller features were left out due to time constrictions or lack of skin developers.
    Once we have a stable version (no open bugs) will look at bringing those back where possible like with Continue Watching.

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Another thing I found - Series info is only working from continue watching panlel - from the other views it get's no info (List/Banner/Filmstrip/Cover)

Confirmed, trickier to solve but will do my best to include it in the next release in time.

// Update

Fixes that and also the images menu there to manage fanart / posters etc..

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you have any logs will take a look as it just had more logging nothing else added, in the upcoming stable release (somewhere this week) the Mode and Start text keys are configurable :)
    Tested here with virtual keyboard (german layout) to debug but that showed input as well so not entirely why it doesn't log or toggle in your case.

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Indeed nothing in logs however since it does actually search / filter most likely this will be solved with the configurable keys as you can test other variations so would wait for the next stable release and afterwards we can re-test again.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Seems like I found something new
    Topic: Cache for Episode Description & ep-picture is not cleared
    Steps to reproduce: select an episode and afterwards a special (of same or different series) which does not contain a description
    Effect: in the description of the special the last seen episode description is shown; same also for the ep-picture here the last seen pic is shown

Version 3.6.0.4, 3.6.10.0_pre & 3.6.1.0

For the search there is no change in behaviour btw. (presume patch comes later)

Cheers

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the bug hunting btw :)

Possible fix for that added as I can't find any series right away here without description to reproduce it yet however there was a case in there where it wouldn't reset both description and episode image like you mentioned.
    Didn't make it in the new release but will be in the one after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom