My Films 6 MP 1.3 alpha and Blu Ray (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I was not able to play the movie without the BDHandler extension.
    DBPlayer isn't really necessary anymore iirc, as MP canplay BD natively since some versions. Beside that, there is a lot of different ways to configure MyFiolms on how to play media (internal, BDPlayer, external, mixed, etc.).

I am not familiar with the BDPlayer and it does not show up in MediaPortal Extensions Manager.
    You might want to check your plugin/process directory, maybe there is a leftover from the past (in case it is not your intension to use BDhandler).
    I tried your suggestion of viewing based on video format and it said I didn't have any movies that matched that format. I am using Movie Collector Cobalt4.5 Pro for my database. I went through it's fields and was unable to find anything that related to video format. Considering it is supplying the data and it lacks the information, it is reasonable you can't display it. Your field is probably blank. I have not discovered how to see the details of what you read other than display in MyFilms. Also, I realized I am linking the movie to the MovieObject.bdmv in the DBMV subdirectory of each movie.
    Could you try to link the movie source to 'index.bdmv' instead (for one movie) and test - this is the way I know it should be done, I have never dealt with that 'movieobject.bdmv'.
    Is there a scrapper for Movie Collector you are using to extract movie data?
    No, there is an import filter internally to load the catalog. If you want to use a grabber script, best way would probably be to use nfo grabber and export data in movie collector to nfo/xbmc format. But I think this is a completely different thing - I'd try to link to index.bdmv first, maybe that solves the playback issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom