My Videos and back button (1 Viewer)

Nosleep

January 21, 2006
While watching TV you can go back to the main menu and still see the video in a small box. Returning to TV is not a problem since it's live, but when in a video... The video is displayed in the small window. This is a nice feature, except after looking all over the forums and help files and trying different buttons... I still can't find a way to return to the video without restarting it from the file list. I'm using the MCE remote and it's been great for everything except returning to the video currently playing...

can someone enlighten me?

Thanks

Nosleep

January 21, 2006
Media Center Remote has only one colored button and it's green. It's for activating Media Center....

At the bottom is only clear and enter

Nosleep

January 21, 2006
In case I haven't been clear explaining this, when watching a video (DVD) in My Videos and going back to the video menu. A little box with the video i'm watching appears in the bottom left corner. I haven't been able to find a way to select the small video and resume watching. I have to start the DVD from the begining again by selecting it from the Videos menu.

Hope this helps explain it better...

thanks

fpouels

Portal Member
April 16, 2005
Bennekom
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Nosleep said:
Media Center Remote has only one colored button and it's green. It's for activating Media Center....

At the bottom is only clear and enter

Ok, so you must have the US version then. The european version of the MCE remote has 4 additional colored buttons at the bottom. And indeed, the red one is used to switch from thumbnail to fullscreen view.

Nosleep

January 21, 2006
Ok, great the "X" keystroke is how you switch back to the video....

Thanks, my problem was that I was looking in the Media Portal Talk forum and not the support forum.

Thanks again, this has been bugging me for the past 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom