MyFilms 6.1.0 - Upcoming Features! (Test Mode) (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    OK gotcha - no I don't think log will show anything because it is expected when you choose a manual matching method. Of course you can press 'always ignore' so import never tries to import Z-FantasiaSoundCheck.mkv again. Or you could have added \testing as an excluded folder.

eRJe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2009
    Den Helder
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I found out this weekend that when I add new movies to the database (using the importer), that the field "date" is filled with the file date of the movie, instead of the current date, when the importer has run and added the movie. I can think up a few reasons why this was designed like this and it is probably for the best as it is right now. However, when I extract a movie, the files keep their original creation date. This means that after importing the movie in MyFilm, the date could be set to somewhere a few years back. As a result, quite often new added movies don't show up in the "recently added" section, or they can only be found in movies imported a year back.

To fix this I run a little script that updates the files with the current date, before adding the to the database. New added movies are now again showing up in the most recent added movie section.

Just thought I share this, since I was wondering for a while where my new movies went :confused:

eRJe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2009
    Den Helder
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Eish, that will be easier :) Specially when I have my MP server moved to a 24/7 server. Thanks, I will try that this weekend.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    What's not compatible? Can you post a screenshot of the Plugins tab in MPEI Details when you try to install?
    AFAIK MyFilms doesn't have a dependency on either .Net or HTMLAgility pack, which are the only documented changes (where subsystems have been bumped) for plugins. But I could be wrong ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here we go (dependenca error):

MyFilms Dependenca Error.JPG

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    That's very odd, since you can clearly see in Git CompatibilityInfo.cs: [assembly: SubsystemVersion("MP.DB", "1.1.6.27644")]
    So looks like there is a bug in MP/MPEI somewhere. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom