MyFilms 6.1.0 - Upcoming Features! (Test Mode) (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yeah, we need Master Yoda's help with 'the force' ;).
    I remember reading in the wiki about subsystems and Version compatibility:
    "The attribute can be applied to either or both the assemblies or classes. When applied to an assembly it will effectively be applied to all contained classes."
    IIRC MyFilms applies the subsystem to the assembly, so perhaps that means it applies to the MP.DB.Music subsystem which has been bumped to 1.5.100.0? That would explain the error. But ofc I am just guessing :p

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    BTW do you realy need MP.DB compatibility submodule
    Unfortunately yes - I just checked, it is only 2 methods, that are used from DB.Utility.
    I think so, because MyFilms uses MP DB for both resume, and persons info. However, Guzzi would know for sure, perhaps MyFilms only needs MP.DB.Videos subsystem compatibility?
    MP.DB.Videos is used for VDB access like resume and person info.
    Beside that, it seems, that the compatibility check does not reflect, that only DB-Music needs higher version - that one is not referenced at all and not even included in MF compatibility section !?? :confused:

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    oops, installed 1.6 on the weekend without checking to see if myfilms was compatible. Now I am without my favourite plugin! Making do with the default videos plugin till a compatible version is released, good thing I am using nfo scraping with local covers and fanart, as it made for a quick scan in. But I am really missing the incredible features of myfilms. Comew on Guzzi, you can do it!

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Working on MyFilms tracker issues - and I wonder if any of the current test mode features are ok to be included in normal mode for the next release.
    So please give feedback, either good or bad, so we can either fix bugs or include features in normal mode - tnx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom