MyMenu (2 Viewers)

desnake

Portal Pro
August 3, 2010
Buskerud
Home Country
Norway Norway
Well i have Mediaportal 1.5.0, I have the corresponding streamed MP skin, i want to use my menus but it dont show up and i cant add it. wasent it graphiced ? Or was it only with hotkey? i cant open with hotkey either.

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi desnake,

Thanks for using this plugin.

There is no link between the skin and this plugin. No modification of the skin is involved for using this plugin.

Do you see the plugin configuration with the MP configuration ?
    If yes, what is key code displayed in the configuration of the plugin :

ve0y.png

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok,

Here is what you have to do :
    1/You have to click on the button "Record Keyboard Key".
    2/Then you have to press on your keyboard the key you want until a pop-up informs you that the key is recorded :

nfv2.png

For your information all key cannot be recorded like special keys (F1...F9, alt+, ctrl + numbers, and may be some others...)

3/ Click on the save button. The plugin will be well configured when a code is dipslayed in the configuration.

May be I can add a warning message when no key has been recorded or when no save has been done ....

Pack

weekendowel

Portal Member
    September 5, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very nice plugin, works perfectly with the latest remote button feature.

I am using this with Eventghost to manually control my lights (or whatever I can do with Eventghost), but in order to use it with Eventghost I have to use a program to send a network message (simple string with CRLF end charachters) when certain menu item is pressed. Any chance you could implement a simple network send action to a menu press?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i load the newest version MyMenu 1.5.0 but i have no new method to open it. I can't set a key. There is no setting on my config window.

EDIT ::
    I try it again, but now i have the right one. Maybe the first to times i have the wrong version. So all is fine. Sorry.

Last edited:

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Very nice plugin, works perfectly with the latest remote button feature.

I am using this with Eventghost to manually control my lights (or whatever I can do with Eventghost), but in order to use it with Eventghost I have to use a program to send a network message (simple string with CRLF end charachters) when certain menu item is pressed. Any chance you could implement a simple network send action to a menu press?

Hi,

Why can't you use simple keyboard press with EG ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom