Germany Germany
    can you bring an update for mp1.6 ?

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just installed the new stable release of the plugin and it's working fine. Well done.

I was going to write a user guide for setting it up to work with the remote but that seems to have already been done. I would however like to add the following information for users: It's important to read the section of the Mediaportal wiki which explains the remote configuration in order to understand how button mapping works. It is possible to set up a remote button to at any time activate the menu, as is shown in the new instructions for MyMenu, but it is also possible to have that button call the menu only under certain conditions (for example, only when on the home screen). Therefore it is not necessary to lose the normal function of a certain remote button in order to use it with MyMenu. Also, when setting up a keypress to call the menu, make sure you don't use a keypress which might be used by any other running program.

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Im looking for a E-book-reader (PDF), Im wondering if mymenu could be configured for E-book function; like
    open a closing a pdfreader from inside MP1.5?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New version of the plugin ! See first post.
    Hey. Can i use the new Version like in the past? I have make an eventghost action to open the menu elsewhere in mp with an empty Button on my remote. Or must i Set this action with the new Methode. I dont know if the button listed in mp remote config. On my remote it calls Liste.

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    The plugin works as before. I'm still using it with EG without any problem.
    In fact, the remote function was always included in the plugin. It is MP that sends a key press event like EG.
    The only change is that you can choose the key you want.

Pack

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Any idea on how to get this to show in streamed MP any skin file i can move to the streamedmp folder so i cant get it on the basic home editor? :(

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Any idea on how to get this to show in streamed MP any skin file i can move to the streamedmp folder so i cant get it on the basic home editor? :(

I'm not sure to understand what you want to do... Can you explained it a little further more.

thanks,

Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom