"MyPrograms" Crashes (1 Viewer)

apoptygma

Portal Pro
November 14, 2008
Adelaide
Home Country
I've tried everything to get this thing working, It just hangs as soon as I select it from the main menu. Versions are 1.0.0.0 RC3 with the installed "GUIPrograms.753.mpi" used to pop on the plugin, I just completely uninstalled mediaportal and reinstalled it then just put GUIPrograms.753.mpi on and enabled it, same problem
Basically the menu zooms into the background, and just before vanishing the whole mediaportal application hangs and I need to terminate it with alt-ctrl-del

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I've tried everything to get this thing working, It just hangs as soon as I select it from the main menu. Versions are 1.0.0.0 RC3 with the installed "GUIPrograms.753.mpi" used to pop on the plugin, I just completely uninstalled mediaportal and reinstalled it then just put GUIPrograms.753.mpi on and enabled it, same problem
Basically the menu zooms into the background, and just before vanishing the whole mediaportal application hangs and I need to terminate it with alt-ctrl-del

Did you find a solution?
Exactly the same problem here.

Target32

Portal Member
February 1, 2008
Ontario
Home Country
Canada Canada
Same problem here. I would really love to be able to use this plugin again, it was the centre of my MP in ver 0.2.3. When attempting to set up an emulator now and doing an internet search I get a critical error and the MP Config needs to be shut down :( Not that that matters much since it won't load in MP. Is this plugin still being maintained? I hope so.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I would say start using My Emulators for your emulators.
Latest one has support for pc games too

And of course you could always use Multishortcut to create a dll and make a button in the game menu or whatever

Target32

Portal Member
February 1, 2008
Ontario
Home Country
Canada Canada
I just tried out the MyProgramsAlt. It was a little tricky to figure out but it's working great with my Emulators, everything is beautifly catagorized and it actually runs :)

Edit: It looked like the MyProgramsAlt was working perfectly like the old MyPrograms but when it comes to downloading and saving ROM info it hangs.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Same problem here. I would really love to be able to use this plugin again, it was the centre of my MP in ver 0.2.3. When attempting to set up an emulator now and doing an internet search I get a critical error and the MP Config needs to be shut down :( Not that that matters much since it won't load in MP. Is this plugin still being maintained? I hope so.

I was able to fix the problem by selecting Blue2 as skin at installation and then copy the skinfiles from Blue2 to Blue3 folder. After that it no longer hangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom