MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (2 Viewers)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Unfortunately it still seems to download already watched episodes... At least with "new episodes", didn't test "missing episodes".
    Could your PM(preferred since they have your personal data) or post log or find me on IRC?

Also, log is still full of entries like this (seems like a lot of searching for nothing):

How did you add new series? There are two options "Add series" and "Search series". Adding is perfoming through mptvseries db and you will have unwatched episodes for show. Searching is done through trakt and I just realized that new epiosdes will be always empty since I forgot to write request to trakt to make it.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Guys, I have some thought about AutoGrabber.
    ofc it shoudn't search anything if no new episodes available and I fixed it in my produstion build. But those episodes could arrive online and it could check for new eps anyway but with bigger intervals. I' thinking of pausing autograbber for a day if show has no new episodes on tvdb. It could reget show info from mptvseries in 24 hrs and if nothing fount it could sleep for a day again. Also it seems useless for me to search new episodes every 30 mins without stopping. It could get airdate of next episodes from mptvseries and if it is not sooner than tomorrow it could sleep too for 24 hrs. once a day autosearch could help if episodes aired before airdate from tvdb and it is not so irritating.
    What do you think of it?
    P.s. And could someone finish Titan skin, please :cry:

thebozz13

Portal Member
    November 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @WsQ I think I did first part of planned fixes.
    Attached build will be able to remove downloaded episde from allunlocal ones in "missing episodes" scenario and move to next episode in "new episodes". This process should be visible in log

Hi Edalex.. Unfortunately the plugin is not fully compatible with the latest version of streamedMP but I thank you just the same. I can at least view the downloads completed..

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    That's true. I can't remember when I've updated skin files for StreamedMP last time. Maybe StreamedMP Team could help... I'll try to ask them.

thebozz13

Portal Member
    November 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    U're welcome.. it would be great.. or maybe i misconfigured the streamedmp basic editor.. i don't know..

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Укажите, какой клиент используется, его версию и версию Медиапортала!
    I need to know what client are you using (utorrent/deluge), its version and your MEdiaportal version to let me reproduce this error

thebozz13

Portal Member
    November 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom