Netflix plugin (NetflixAlpha) (1 Viewer)

MatthiasB

Portal Member
April 21, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I have just registered for Netflix CA. I'm trying to set up NetflixAlpha but I am getting the error: There was an error while trying to retrieve your authorization info. The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

I'm running the latest RC 1.2.0

I also cannot change the drop down box that says US in it. It is greyed out for me.

Last edited:

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi.
Last tested version I tested vas 1.7 pre release so I think it should work.
Iam right now busy with moving and aranging new flat so I dont have surplus for development right now.
But that will change :)

RaDiKal

Portal Pro
October 2, 2006
Central New York State
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I just finished upgrading from 1.6pre to 1.7.1hotfix after my ability to see my queue began failing (I haven't used this in awhile). Turns out I just needed to unlink and then relink my Netflix credentials and all is well (diagnostics now succeed).

However, having reinstalled, I now need to figure out (again) how to configure NetflixAlpha to display movies on my secondary screen. Searching this thread for 'second screen' didn't find it. Where is the config file I need to edit to get the playback to appear on the second screen?

-Ron

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I just finished upgrading from 1.6pre to 1.7.1hotfix after my ability to see my queue began failing (I haven't used this in awhile). Turns out I just needed to unlink and then relink my Netflix credentials and all is well (diagnostics now succeed).

However, having reinstalled, I now need to figure out (again) how to configure NetflixAlpha to display movies on my secondary screen. Searching this thread for 'second screen' didn't find it. Where is the config file I need to edit to get the playback to appear on the second screen?

-Ron
Hi.
I gues, that we exchanged some pms, I added support but never get confirmation that it does what is expected.
You will find nfplayer here C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\NfPlayer (or without x86 in case of 32bit system).

there is .config file in which you need to change value ScreenId to 1 (or experiment).

Let me know that it helped.
p.[DOUBLEPOST=1399641393][/DOUBLEPOST]
one bit that seems not working correctly is when the item is a series. For example, if I select Lilyhammer, I should see two seasons yet I only see one. Same for House of Cards (although the 2nd season was only released Friday 14-Feb). B
Hi as House of Cards was fixed, are there any other shows, which are not showed properly?
I know of Top Gear UK which now has 20 seasons, but API shows only 18.

Let me know of others.
Thanks.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Tried the left and right buttons on my remote with no luck. I'm using an official M$ MCE remote from around 2005-2007

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom