New skin soon to be released: Anolis (1 Viewer)

Juriko

Portal Member
December 1, 2005
Anolis is a simple, clean, straight forward theme designed for 16:9 TV's that can find itself at home on a 4:3 set also. Its name is derived from the fact that it changes colors for every plugin helping it stay visually fresh, but simplistic in design. Don't like a color? Just Replace any of the color images with your own. Like the colors but hate the background? Just replace the background image with a gray PNG and let the overlays handle all the tinting. Everything is seperate and easy to customize.

This theme does have 10% borders to deal with average overscan
Anolis-Main.jpg

Anolis-Music.jpg

Anolis-Video.jpg

Anolis-Programs.jpg

This is close to release, but I still have some of the less used features to skin along with replacing item icons and the Hover images(temporary ones are shown). I'm hoping to have a download up by next friday since I have the week off, and can actually work on it(I have been using the non complete version since I threw it together 2 months ago) I am still trying to make it as easy to update as possible, and trying to work around small quirks in the skinning engine.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    This looks great. I am being amazed by the amount and quality of the recent skins. Keep up the good work.

Juriko

Portal Member
    December 1, 2005
    ASiDiE said:
    This looks great. I am being amazed by the amount and quality of the recent skins. Keep up the good work.

Plus this is in action, no pipe dream photoshop mockups!

Juriko

Portal Member
    December 1, 2005
    For right now it's a 16:9 skin, but the good news is I use it on a SD 4:3 TV also so I know it works fine in both 4:3 and 16:9. After I get all the plugins skinned I will work on a native 4:3 version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom