Trailers Plugin v1.3.0 (Play/Stream/DL for MovingPictures, My Films, My Videos..) [2020-02-23] (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello lt, so i have a question to. Maybe you can have a sneak peek for filmstarts.de this is a bery goos german trailer site, also with high quality trailera. Maybe there is an api that you can use this for german source.
    Hi,

I took a quick look but couldn't see any API, but then again I can't read German :(.
    Hm look at this i don't know if this is the what you need, i have only search in google for filmstarts.de api and thats the result.

https://code.google.com/p/allocine-dvdpedia-plugin/source/browse/Filmstarts.m

rjamesbeen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MP 1.10.0 will not work with trailers plugin yet? It will not run with: "Unable to play the video. No Url" message displayed. Same goes for Online Videos btw.

rjamesbeen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thanks for your reaction catavolt.. Don't have a URL Splitter installed as far as I can see. I did have a Web Browser plugin but just disabled that one to check if that made a difference.. Nope!
    Any other suggestions are welcome..

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @rjamesbeen,

Trailers is compatible with MP 1.10, the trailer playback for streaming relies on OnlineVideos.

Since you mention OnlineVideos does not work for you, you need to fix that first. Try installing / re-installing the latest OnlineVideos with all dependencies / optional packages such as LAVFilter and MPUrlSplitter. Failing that I would suggest opening a new thread over at OnlineVideos with debug logs as someone more knowledgeable about the plugin could help you.

Last edited:

rjamesbeen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @rjamesbeen,

Trailers is compatible with MP 10.0, the trailer playback for streaming relies on OnlineVideos.

Since you mention OnlineVideos does not work for you, you need to fix that first. Try installing / re-installing the latest OnlineVideos with all dependencies / optional packages such as LAVFilter and MPUrlSplitter. Failing that I would suggest opening a new thread over at OnlineVideos with debug logs as someone more knowledgeable about the plugin could help you.

Just did that.. Optional packages include LAVFilter but do not see any MPUrlSplitter package mentioned in the installing process. Might this give a clue?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't know as I can't remember. If you don't see it try install 'MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter' from the MediaPortal Extensions Manager (Shortcut on Desktop).

rjamesbeen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ltfearme, there was no MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter installed NEITHER listed in the All extension list. I googled it instead and manually installed the MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter from the site.

Now it works like a charm! (y)

Thanks! I can have my wife watch the trailers before deciding on the Movie after back and forward reading the descriptions!

Also thanks to catavolt for mentioning the URL splitter to begin with!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available (v1.2.0), change log below:
    • Support for OnlineVideos v2.0, this is the minimum requirement now for Trailer streaming and download.
    • Fixed plugin not operating correctly when OnlineVideos is not installed.
    • Fixed error log message about translation when invoking custom Trailers dialog.
    • Fixed hard-coded 'Menu' label to read 'Trailers' in Trailers dialog.
    • Added the current media title to the Trailers dialog heading.
    • Added support 426x240 resolution trailers when LQ is preferred or when no HD/HQ trailers are available.
    • Fixed a few translations being incorrect or not mapped internally.
    • Updated translations from Transifex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom