[solved] NFO grabber ignores local fanarts and posters (2 Viewers)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Maybe for now it is a good idea to add a page to the FAQ for nfo grabber to give those respective hints ?
    Will do - probably the best solution until the Grabber Engine rework is complete - which will be when? (tee hee) :p

exe222

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will do - probably the best solution until the Grabber Engine rework is complete - which will be when? (tee hee) :p

Hehe, good to know that the NFO support in MF is still evolving!
    If you need some testing with ember just let me know. I think will stick with ember and NFO files for now.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hehe, good to know that the NFO support in MF is still evolving!
    Ha! Guzzi has way more plans than time! ;) Just check out the open Grabber Engine features in the tracker. The one I was referring to is issue 379: Rework of grabber core to provide better base for related change requests - but many of the other issues 'relate' or may be dependent on that one.

If you need some testing with ember just let me know
    Definitely - will give you a shout - good testing is always worth it's weight in gold!
    Whenever possible Guzzi tries to add new features in 'test mode' in latest release so we can get feedback and fix issues before releasing the new feature in normal mode. However some changes (like major changes to Grabber Engine) can't always be done that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom