No thumbnails for the last three recordings in BasicHome (1 Viewer)

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    Hey guys.

On my HTPCs (MP 1.10) and the last StreamedMP version i have no thumbs from the last three recordings on the BasicHome screen. On the recordings page all thumbs will be displayed correctly.
    The folder thumbs\tv\Recorded is empty? Maybe thats the issue?
    In the German thread are some screenshots: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...chaubilder-der-letzten-drei-aufnahmen.129168/

I have tried the following:
    • copy thumbs from the dedicated tv server (multi seat) to: "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\Recorded". After a MP Start -> Close action the folder is empty again...Also the three last recording thumbs was not shown in BasicHome :(
    • Have made a Debug log, and there is a line which says it deletes the recordings thumbs? See here
    My setup:
    2x clients with MP 1.10 running on Win7x64 with sp1 (multiseat) and 1x dedicated tv server

Is this a known problem and maybe a solution :)

thx
    pOpY

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    ok guys.

in my german thread there is now a solution to this.
    Not StreamedMP was the culprit, it was LMH 1.6.2.0.

In the thread is a fixed LatestMediaHandler 1.6.3.0 from @BPOH_Voodoo.
    He has found the issue. 1.6.2.0 of LMH has detected v1.10 of MP as < 1.3 and requested the thumbs in a wrong way from the tvserver.

Link to unofficial LMH 1.6.3.0: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/t...ten-drei-aufnahmen.129168/page-3#post-1120809

@ltfearme: would be nice if you integrate this into the StreamedMP setup or comming updates.

thx
    pOpY

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    fyi...

Any Most Recent functionality except for MovingPictures and TVSeries comes from LMH plugin.

TVSeries / MovingPictures most recents gets handled by the StreamedMP plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom