Older builds (1 Viewer)

vcrpro3

Portal Member
April 7, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Are there links to some of the older builds? Installed the latest versionon my 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate PC but had problems with downloading program guides. Had a similar problem on a windows 8.1 Enterprise PC that was solved with an install of a older version of MP.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

vcrpro3

Portal Member
    April 7, 2015
    Home Country
    Are there links to some of the older builds?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediaportal/files/MediaPortal Setup/

Installed the latest versionon my 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate PC but had problems with downloading program guides. Had a similar problem on a windows 8.1 Enterprise PC that was solved with an install of a older version of MP.

Can you explain it?
    I went through the TV server setup after doing the initial MP setup, and configured my tuners and chose one of the web epg services, when i followed what i thought were the correct steps, i could not get any of the program info downloaded, after a couple of trys, the plugin section of the tv server configuration menu dissappeared...I had major problems on the 8.1 PC and for over a year, tried to get it to work at all, finally another experianced MP user remotely logged into my PC and showed me what to do....

vcrpro3

Portal Member
    April 7, 2015
    Home Country
    I guess i'm still doing something wrong. Also, i forgot to mention, he put in an older build than the current one (The 8.1 PC is out of service currently, Changing to an Intel based unit from AMD). This PC i am working on has WMC, but cannot use because WMC guide data will not download also and in WMC, the tuners will not work at all without that info, at least in MP i can view the tuners but without program info

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2012
    Home Country
    You can download older versions of Mediaportal here. Before installing an older version you might consider uninstalling your current version first. Then make sure to delete the hidden folder C:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal. Since that is the only way to make a clean install.

You can the follow the mc2xml guide in the wiki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom