Pandora Plugin not advancing to the next song (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Any updates guys?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Cam

Like I said back on page 3, fixing the plugin (or MP) to make it work properly is beyond my skill and knowledge. Probably the only person who can help you is @hwahrmann .

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Any updates on Pandora?

I think the plugin needs to have some rewrite to listen to the Cross-Fade event.
    It is hard to debug, without really being able to run it.
    To my knowledge i need some credentials.

Would you be able to send me your credentials for testing?
    Are you able to change the password after i finished testing?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    To my knowledge i need some credentials.
    Normally it's possible to listen free without credentials for a limited time.
    I think the bigger problem may be that the Pandora service is currently only available in NZ, Australia and USA. Therefore you may need a VPN in order to test...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Before you worry, have you done the most basic step? (Try visiting www.pandora.com in a standard Internet browser and check if you can use the service.) If you can use the service in your browser, the plugin should also be usable. If you get a VPN, that also gives you an independant way to test whether the VPN is working.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Before you worry, have you done the most basic step? (Try visiting www.pandora.com in a standard Internet browser and check if you can use the service.) If you can use the service in your browser, the plugin should also be usable. If you get a VPN, that also gives you an independant way to test whether the VPN is working.

Can do it at least from the company, where the Internet Gateway is on Ireland.
    Will see if it works from home as well.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    in fact it seems that traffic imn the office wa routed via U.S. That's why i was able to access it from there.
    Don't have access to Pandora from at home.
    I'm able to connect to the company VPN gateway in the U.S.
    Will be able to run some tests.

Users who are viewing this thread