Pay per View on Sky Deutschland (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok, I waited 15mn and it's still not working :(
    Did you try retuning the channel?
    I'm just remembering that the DD hardware with MTD enabled had issues with handling/applying PMT changes... (remember the Sky movies extra audio track remaining encrypted?)

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm not getting that encrypted language issue anymore BTW. DD or Sky fixed it, not sure.

I did try watching that movie in the sky receiver and even after a two hours+ boot time (the poor thing needed to update itself) I could not get it to work either. That also reminded why I'm using MP :) I think I'm going to ask for my money back.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Got it working tonight.
    Bought a film on Sky Select HD like an hour before start, then did the trick described above.
    I did stay on Sky Sport New HD for at least 20mn. I also rebooted after those 20mn cause of some Windows update. Then 5mn before film start I could tune to Sky Select HD.

I also updated my DeltaCam TWIN firmware since I tried that last time, now on Python v01.74.
    Next time I'll try without the freischaltung and reboot steps.

Last edited:

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    English audio stream from Sky Select HD is still 2.0 rather than 5.1.
    So you are probably better off getting BDs if you want to watch movies in English.
    Anyway it's still a nice way to waste your cash :)

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now what sucks is that Sky Select only gives you the rights for a specific broadcast of your program. Just the one time slot you selected when paying. I'd thought you would get access to any broadcast of the movie from the time you selected. That's just very odd. So you only have that one chance to watch it. Such an expensive deal that is.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So just at the end of the movie you get the following and then it's scrambled again.

upload_2015-7-22_17-2-45.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom