"Please insert disk" message after +/- 15min (1 Viewer)

Jura

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Anyone know where the "please insert disk" message is coming from that appears after +/- 15 min of inactivity?

It's probably a grabber/scanner plug-in of some sort that I installed, but as I've made various changes I can't seem to figure out which is generating this. Disabling 1 by 1 the plug-ins didn't bring me a solution so far.

Regards,

Jura

perky

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2014
    Home Country
    England England
    The registry sometimes holds paths for things like this, it sounds like you might have installed something from a CD or from network drive that is now no longer mapped. Try searching the registry for your CDROM drive letter or mapped drive letter (e.g. D:\), it might yield some clues.
    Mark.

Jura

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Did a reg verification just in case, but nothing out of the ordinary;

Here's some log file info.
    [2014-12-31 13:31:46,934] [Log ] [MusicInfoHandler Album Details] [INFO ] - Mike: This is getting artist data for: the all-american rejects
    [2014-12-31 13:31:51,147] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - SelectDVDHandler: ShowSelectDVDDialog()
    [2014-12-31 13:31:51,178] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\dialogOK.xml' is missing control id 11 (window property: btnYes)
    [2014-12-31 13:31:51,178] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - SelectDVDHandler: ShowSelectDriveDialog - Plz Insert Disk
    [2014-12-31 13:32:16,332] [Log ] [MusicInfoHandler Album Details] [INFO ] - Mike: This is getting artist data for: the black keys

Anyone can help me with this?

Jura

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Well just found out that the 15 minutes was a bit understated. The event takes place exactly 50 minutes after startup.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you ever find a fix for this because I seem to have the same problem.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Verify what you have set under "Screensaver" in your configuration. Very likely you have a sftware being called when the idle timer iskicking in, which in your case translates to the DVD being played.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, i checked out the screensaver settings in MP Config and the idle timer was/is not enabled although the action was set to "Play Disk". In MP itself the Screesaver option was enabled in Settings, I have diabled that an will get back here if the problem persists!
    Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom