[Plugin] Axis Cameras 1.1.3 (08.02.2015) (3 Viewers)

Disore

Portal Pro
February 27, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Could you attach the complete log? I am looking for log messages from my plugin.

Disore

Portal Pro
February 27, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Sorry it is taking some time, I'll soon investigate your logs. IRL stuff came between.

Disore

Portal Pro
February 27, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I've investigated your logs and clearly see that it isn't working. First of all I would like you to verify the firmware versions of your cameras. To see the firmware version, goto the camera's webpage and enter the Setup pages. The firmware version is stated on the page displayed.

According to Axis webpage the latest firmwares for your cameras are:
AXIS 232D+: version 4.47.1
AXIS 214 PTZ: version 4.49

If you aren't using the latest firmware, please upgrade your cameras and see if your issue with MediaPortal has been solved.

If you are using the latest firmwares, let us see what graph DirectShow is setting up when trying to render the video. The steps are a bit technical, but please bear with me.
  1. Download and start GraphStudio
  2. Click File -> Render URL...
  3. Enter axrtsphttp://root:pass@192.168.3.2:80/mpeg4/1/media.amp and click OK
I've attached a image displaying what I see in my GraphStudio, do you see the same on your end?
Note: Clicking the green play button actually starts playing video from the camera. You could try it.

Attachments

• GraphStudio.png
    GraphStudio.png
    80 KB

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I love this plugin, but cant use. Would you ever consider making a plugin for another home user popular brand "Foxcam"

I have several of these and i use webcam7 to operate, but i would love a plugin for media portal. specifically cus i am deploying many of these cameras to my end users

Regards , mccay_A

Disore

Portal Pro
February 27, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have added an issue about supporting other brands, but haven't come around implementing it. I updated it with also possibly supporting Foxcam cameras.

Poko

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I would definitely vote for Foscam support. If you look on Foscam's website, you can pick those cameras up for less than £100. With a nice "CCTV" plug in, which supports these cameras, recording on movement detection, and maybe even a pop-up warning that movement has been detected (with PiP would be fantastic!), we could all have a sophisticated home security system on our MePo systems at a fraction of the cost of a regular CCTV set up.
    I'd even pay someone to write a plug-in like this! They might even have an API that you clever programmer guys can use! Possibly somehow attach to their
    Blue Iris Professional software?
    Maybe drop them a line?

Last edited:

marcopt

Portal Member
    May 23, 2006
    Pistoia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Disore, i have this cameras (6) DAHUA DH-IPC-HFW 100 1.3Megapixel, but not work with your great plug-in, i can hope for future update?
    Thanks for your work, Marco.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom