[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (5 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury

I seem to be having an issue with the plugin!

I can't seem to be able to upload images (see attached screenshot) it is the same on both of my computers.

Any idea what is causing it?

Regards

GlenView attachment 153901

@Remoteglen, what type of image where you trying to upload?

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi m3cury

I'm downloading images from fanart tv like I have always done but since I updated the plugin I can't manually upload because the upload box is blank except for the upload button!

The options to browse for files are missing.

Regards

Glen

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3cury

I'm downloading images from fanart tv like I have always done but since I updated the plugin I can't manually upload because the upload box is blank except for the upload button!

The options to browse for files are missing.

Regards

Glen

@Remoteglen. Managed to recreate. Apologies for the error. Will fix at the earliest and upload an updated version.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    For information. After changes in the fanart.tv api, for which DVDArt is compatible, I will do an additional enhancement to include a Personal API key which optionally, one can create. This will give benefits in making latest images available. One can register from here.
    Personal API keys
    We have a new feature called personal API keys, these are used in conjunction with the API key you registered for your app, the difference is a users personal API key can be sent as well.

You should encourage your users to generate personal API keys at https://fanart.tv/get-an-api-key/ as requests to the API without a personal API key return results that were approved over 7 days ago, with a personal API key that drops to around 48 hours and if the user is also a VIP member that will further drop to around 10 minutes.

In comparison, calls to the v2 API return results that are 14 days or older.

Hopefully I will have a new version out very soon. (y)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    DVDArt_Plugin v1.0.2.7 has just been uploaded. This version allows input of fanart.tv Personal API keys which offer access to more recent artwork when utilised. Also a Save button has been added to the Settings tab making it easier to do settings changes, i.e. not requiring one to exit from plugin ;)

New version can be downloaded from here.

Last edited:

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    what is the difference between the green and blue checkmark in importer?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    what is the difference between the green and blue checkmark in importer?

@bta489. Good question... The blue check indicates that all artwork was found whilst the green one indicates that artwork was found but some is missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom