[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (3 Viewers)

talcbaby

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
Wales Wales
just installed this plugin. done an import which found my movies and tv series, but no music. can someone help please

talcbaby

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
Wales Wales
great, I done this specifically for music as fanart handler does work on MP 1.8. ha
cheers
any idea if its coming back or another plugin I can try

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Apologies for the music issues... was under the impression that there were no issues and since I don't use it much for music, didn't notice. Will find some time to look into it.

talcbaby

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    what is strange is when I open music in MP it cant find any of my albums, ive tried changing skins, looking into settings and everything seems ok. ive uninstalled this plugin to try and nothing. strange or is it me

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    what is strange is when I open music in MP it cant find any of my albums, ive tried changing skins, looking into settings and everything seems ok. ive uninstalled this plugin to try and nothing. strange or is it me

@talcbaby. This plugin doesn't alter anything. It just reads the databases and download any artwork available.

talcbaby

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    just seems weird that all my albums were showing on skin until I installed this, now nothing[DOUBLEPOST=1413826980][/DOUBLEPOST]scrap my last post. user error.
    looking forward to the banners and backdrops to the music when sorted
    thanks

Last edited:

conguero23

Portal Member
    December 9, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have been using the plugin for a while the issue that I am having is that I have to open it manually for it to scrape. I have the background scrapper enabled and it never scrapes automatically.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I have been using the plugin for a while the issue that I am having is that I have to open it manually for it to scrape. I have the background scrapper enabled and it never scrapes automatically.

@conguero23 can you please upload your DVDArt_Plugin.xml found in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal as well as dvdart_plugin.log found in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom