[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (4 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will you add an feature that your tool downloads series disc to ? Now he only loads clearart and clearlogo, but it would be great if it also loads discs as in movies.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Will you add an feature that your tool downloads series disc to ? Now he only loads clearart and clearlogo, but it would be great if it also loads discs as in movies.

@D3ltoroxp. Looking around to see from where to download Series disc as I would not like to create them from plugin directly...

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm, can you choose the cover from series poster to create a series disc ? The same way that mepotool did that.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i don't know where we can find source for this. But maybe you can add this feature selectable ? And maybe we found source for series disc.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    DVDArt Plugin V1.0.3.1 is available for download from here. This version fixes an issue with background and cover downloads from themoviedb.org.

conguero23

Portal Member
    December 9, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just realized that the program is no longer download the actor images is anyone else having this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom