[Plugin] MediaBrowser for MediaPortal (v0.30-beta) [2014/08/20] (4 Viewers)

Lukemb

Portal Pro
June 9, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I think your talking about adding mediaportal tvserver to mediabrowsers backend instead of using wmc.

It would be a great thing, and probably pretty easy to do because we're both .NET based. We just have a single ILiveTvService that needs to be implemented with simple methods like GetChannels, GetPrograms, etc.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I can maybe assist with adding it to the backend but just to be clear it's out of scope for the plugin (and this thread ;) )

mcroyjason

Portal Member
    July 4, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    After being away from MP for a bit and trying out the Live TV plugin with XBMC I am just now coming back to MP. I am preferring the MP source for my live TV recordings because the program I use to edit and cut commercials (manually) works best when I have an original .ts file as opposed to converting it from .wtv to .ts then editing.

Anyway, I just read through this thread again and I am looking forward to your next release of this plugin. It has come so far since I last used it! Great job!

I have one (hopefully easy) question: Is there a way currently (if not now will it be in the future) to separate out my movies by Bluray and SD that I would be able to create individual entry points for those on the Home screen (perhaps via the Titan editor)? Is there a way to find out what the window ID is for each entry point? If I knew how to find that I could just create it myself.

Anyway, thanks for all of your hard work on this plugin!

BTW - you have my +1 on implementing a TV server plugin for MBS!

saitoh183

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I found a problem when i try to change layout, when it gets to coverflow(im not sure its called coverflow but its only on screen for a slip second), it shows blank and there is no way to go back to the main menu. Pressing Esc will bring up the main menu background but it will just stay there and if you press it again it will show the last background of the show it was on and then it goes back the main menu background. The only way to get out is to kill MP via task manager.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      73.3 KB

saitoh183

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Is it possible to disable the view of un-aired episodes? Its deactivated in mediabrowser server under all my profiles.

cubii

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    hi,
    Thanks for this Plugin!
    I second the request of saitoh183- Disabeling the view of unaired episodes is needed
    And is it possible to ad a view of the folders, so that i can have the original folders like english movies, gemrna movies etc.
    To have them all under movies doesent help...

Grüße
    Cubii

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Im actually moving towards delivering a generic base skin out of the box that should work on every skin. Ask skin maintainers for support and i can give support to them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom