[Plugin] MediaBrowser for MediaPortal (v0.30-beta) [2014/08/20] (2 Viewers)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    it's caused by a version mismatch of referenced assembly WebSocket4Net.dll.
    Add this to your MediaPortal.exe.config and Configuration.exe.config while i sort this out:

<dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentityname="WebSocket4Net"publicKeyToken="eb4e154b696bf72a"culture="neutral" />
    <bindingRedirectoldVersion="0.0.0.0-0.9.0.0" newVersion="0.9.0.0" />
    </dependentAssembly>

Within the assemblyBinding tag.

Another option is to replace the WebSocket4Net.dll in the MediaPortal directory with the previous version (0.8.0.0) that is included in the older version of the plugin.

(i'm sorry.. this isn't really an issue with the plugin.. it's a .NET thing unfortunately)

Last edited:

saitoh183

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    it's caused by a version mismatch of referenced assembly WebSocket4Net.dll.
    Add this to your MediaPortal.exe.config while i sort this out:

<dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentityname="WebSocket4Net"publicKeyToken="eb4e154b696bf72a"culture="neutral" />
    <bindingRedirectoldVersion="0.0.0.0-0.9.0.0"newVersion="0.9.0.0" />
    </dependentAssembly>

Within the assemblyBinding tag.

Ok, will try after Game of Thrones :)...will this affect other plugins?..Wouldnt want to fix this and break something else

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No i won't but i will create a new installer anyway so you might as well install that later ;)

Edit: installer updated to 0.23 ! Download link updated.
    This should fix the WebSocket missery..

Last edited:

saitoh183

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    No i won't but i will create a new installer anyway so you might as well install that later ;)

Edit: installer updated to 0.23 ! Download link updated.
    This should fix the WebSocket missery..

You da man..! :) ...will report back once i try it

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hey Armand thanks for the updates!

There is an issue will user facade views; for example if I select an icon facade view for all movies and then press back/esc to return to the root view this will retain the icon facade when it should have gone back to the list facade. This was also happening on the older builds though when I changed the logging option in MediaBrowser.config it did seem to retain the correct views.

Also I'm getting a font engine crash when exiting MP which I need to investigate further.

saitoh183

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    You could still use Avalanche art copier side by side but it's recommended for skinners to use the image controls as of version 0.22.
    Images used by the smart image controls will be refreshed automatically if something changes on the server and be of exact dimensions as requested by the skin.
    This is a much simpler way to get the art, i try i right away :)

You will update your skin?

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You could still use Avalanche art copier side by side but it's recommended for skinners to use the image controls as of version 0.22.
    Images used by the smart image controls will be refreshed automatically if something changes on the server and be of exact dimensions as requested by the skin.

Yeah i'm sorry i didn't include it earlier :) Can i add Avalanche to the, yet to bne created, supported skin section ?

No problem, I've learned some new dos commands. ;) Absolutely, feel free to add Avallanche.[DOUBLEPOST=1400522800][/DOUBLEPOST]

You will update your skin?
    I will, I let you know when it's done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom