[Plugin] MediaBrowser for MediaPortal (v0.30-beta) [2014/08/20] (1 Viewer)

saitoh183

Portal Pro
May 6, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
aha.. now i see where you are coming from.
There is no parameter yet for filter (IsFavorite etc.) and sorting but there will be in the future.
ok...will it also be persistent went we go into another section and then go back( ie:tv set to isfavorite then go into movies and then back to tv) or switch to another profile and back again.

also what about the bug i put on git...is it a bug tha you were able to reproduce?

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not yet but i will handle the bugs through github. When its fixed or there is some info you will get notified

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I think I have found a bug...

The resume from last played location doesn't work if you select "no" (eg start from the beginning of the film again). If you select "yes" it starts the playback from the last position (that part works), if you select "no" it simply returns you back to the movie details screen (with starting the playback of the movie)

When I select "no" the following is recorded in the log file:

[2014-05-15 20:35:27,771] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - GUIButtonControl.HyperLink: Trying to use parsed string, original , parsed
    [2014-05-15 20:35:27,771] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - GUIButtonControl.ActionID: Trying to use parsed string, original , parsed
    [2014-05-15 20:35:28,240] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - WindowManager: unroute to MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogYesNo:100->Pondman.MediaPortal.MediaBrowser.GUI.GUIDetails:201306032

Many thanks,

J.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have made a batch installer that copies clearart, logo and discart to thumb path and rename them. To use this requires that the skin is adapted and that all movies are stored in there own folders and MediaBrowser setup to store metadata and graphics in media folder.
    For other skiners, here is the code for displaying discart <texture>..\..\..\Thumbs\MediaBrowser\Movies\Disc\#(string.trim(#MediaBrowser.Selected.Name)).png</texture>
    I have attached the installer and Avallanche skin files.

Mediabrowser1.png Mediabrowser2.png Mediabrowser3.png

Attachments

• Avallanche.zip
      1.9 MB
    • MePoMB ClearArt.zip
      241.6 KB
    Last edited:

saitoh183

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have made a batch installer that copies clearart, logo and discart to thumb path and rename them. To use this requires that the skin is adapted and that all movies are stored in there own folders and MediaBrowser setup to store metadata and graphics in media folder.
    For other skiners, here is the code for displaying discart <texture>..\..\..\Thumbs\MediaBrowser\Movies\Disc\#(string.trim(#MediaBrowser.Selected.Name)).png</texture>
    I have attached the installer and Avallanche skin files.

View attachment 150699 View attachment 150700 View attachment 150701

New release 0.22-beta. Check out the first post for download and changelog.

This is mainly a maintenance release to include the latest media browser components.

Is Avallanche fix for only version 0.21? Do we need it in version .022?

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You could still use Avalanche art copier side by side but it's recommended for skinners to use the image controls as of version 0.22.
    Images used by the smart image controls will be refreshed automatically if something changes on the server and be of exact dimensions as requested by the skin.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You could still use Avalanche art copier side by side but it's recommended for skinners to use the image controls as of version 0.22.
    Images used by the smart image controls will be refreshed automatically if something changes on the server and be of exact dimensions as requested by the skin.
    This is a much simpler way to get the art, i try i right away :)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is a much simpler way to get the art, i try i right away :)

Yeah i'm sorry i didn't include it earlier :) Can i add Avalanche to the, yet to bne created, supported skin section ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom