[Plugin] MPSync - MediaPortal multi-seat Synchronization (7 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi all
    I just started getting the error tonight on my Master HTPC It is running MePo 1.6

Code:
    3/11/2014 11:58:08 PM - [INFO] MPSync: DB synchronization complete.
    3/11/2014 11:58:10 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...
    3/11/2014 11:58:20 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...
    3/11/2014 11:58:30 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...
    3/11/2014 11:58:40 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...
    3/11/2014 11:58:50 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...

Any Help would be great

@pmwolf, seems you have one of your target databases corrupted. Will send you a pm.

volumia

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    whereever my feet take me...
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just love the plugin! It saves me a lot of work checking all the MePo systems at home;)
    One thing I can't seem to get working is when I add a subtitle to a series episode afterwards. It wil show on the master after refreshing the media info in MP-TVSeries, but after sync from the master, the clients don't show the added subs after they synced. Everything else just syncs fine and dandy.

Anyone that could help me on this?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I just love the plugin! It saves me a lot of work checking all the MePo systems at home;)
    One thing I can't seem to get working is when I add a subtitle to a series episode afterwards. It wil show on the master after refreshing the media info in MP-TVSeries, but after sync from the master, the clients don't show the added subs after they synced. Everything else just syncs fine and dandy.

Anyone that could help me on this?

@volumia, do you add subtitle in MP-TVSeries itself or some other plugin? Maybe you can post an image so that I can understand better your issue.

volumia

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi m3rcury,

I ran the proces manualy on both the master and the client and created screencaptures and attached the log files.
    First I added a SRT to the directory where the episode is and then ran the MP-TV series plugin. I updated the one episode by selecting "update madia info", and it gets registered (1 - master.jpg).
    Next I pushed the sync to the repository (2 - mpsync (master).log).
    On the client I ran the sync after that (3 - mpsync (client).log) and opened the MP-TV series plugin. I checked the episode and there was no subtitle registered (4 - client.jpg).

Hope this helps you on this issue? Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1 - master.jpg
      1 - master.jpg
      242.9 KB
    • 4 - client.jpg
      4 - client.jpg
      217.8 KB

volumia

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just a quick thought; could this have anything to do with me running MePo 1.6.0 and MySQL 5.6?

Something I noticed when i was trying to set up watched status sync for MP-TV series and MovingPictures, the table for mpsync_triggers gets created on both source databases, but not the mpsync table. This results in the sync on the client giving me the "[DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish..." message.

If you like I can get you a copy of the databases en MPSync config files?

Last edited:

aots74

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Hi all
    I just started getting the error tonight on my Master HTPC It is running MePo 1.6

Code:
    3/11/2014 11:58:10 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...
    3/11/2014 11:58:20 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...
    3/11/2014 11:58:30 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...
    3/11/2014 11:58:40 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...
    3/11/2014 11:58:50 PM - [DEBUG] MPSync: [checkTriggers] waiting for background threads to finish...

Any Help would be great

@pmwolf, seems you have one of your target databases corrupted. Will send you a pm.

Having the same problem here and would appreciate any advice :)

aots74

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Hi all

Code:

Any Help would be great

Having the same problem here and would appreciate any advice :)

Sorry, should have looked closer, my problem is actually:

[DEBUG] MPSync: [getDBInfo] waiting for background threads to finish...

repeating without stopping

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Apologies for not replying before but was busy. Will upload an updated version soon. Bear with me a couple of days more.

swifty

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is the new version to solve the 'waiting for background tasks to finish' error?

I've just installed MPSync on my new Mediaportal setup and see the same error (using 1.6)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom