[Plugin] MyPlexMedia - A PlexMediaServer Browser (1.2.x Compatibility Release & New Stuff) (1 Viewer)

an0nz

Portal Member
May 18, 2011
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Not at this stage, not sure how they work, I would like to get all plex features in but there's still a fair way to go before its stable as it is

dvgeek

Portal Pro
November 16, 2013
SF Bay Area, California
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello - Another interested user looking forward to a working solution.

Thanks for everyone who is contributing - wish I knew programming and could help - but I can test and do offer to...

an0nz

Portal Member
May 18, 2011
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Sorry guys, haven't had a chance to take another look at the code. But don't worry I haven't forgotten about it.

BacchusFLT

January 7, 2012
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Also interested in a working solution for this.

As a first effort, it would be good if the extension manager didn't report an error. Trying to update and then failing.

Muffsack

Portal Pro
June 24, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
first I would like to thank you for the work on this very interesting plugin.

I would like to use this great plugin in the "TITANIUM-Skin" - (an TITAN-based skin)... - but here are my problems...
I already asked in the TITANIUM-Threat for help, because unfortunately I have absolutely no experience in building a skin... :(

Maybe someone here has time and is able to help me, to create a Skin for TITAN / TITANIUM

mascot

Portal Pro
November 20, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I might get alot of hate for asking this, but why a plugin instead of the real thing (PLEX)?

I'm a little sad to say it but.... actually trying out PLEX at the moment after Ive been a mediaportal user for many years... :(

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    The server is slow as hell, the windows client is a pain in the a... TV is impossible, mobile clients are expensive,... even as a pure DLNA server there are a lot better alternatives like servio, UMS and in some time MP2... If I would pay for such kind of software it will be BubbleUPnP for sure. Much better, much more possibilities and very much cheaper.

apoptygma

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2008
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    Love plex, just upgraded to it from serviio and it's been a great change but I'd love to somehow get my plex and mepo 'watched' statuses/tags on tv shows synced. Any hope of this happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom