[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (1 Viewer)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @ catavolt, nah [emoji3] Ve've implemented di.fm stations listing and backdrop/covers grabbing but we didn't enable playback cause we need to decide if we will be dealing with authorizarion and premium streams. Maybe we should start from preview build with basic public streams playback [emoji6]
    @mironto, I'll look into it (also for custom stations) since I want to push di.fm backdrops to skins anyway.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I wanted to try also this plugin but I have a problem to get it started. I installed the plugin from here. I think this is the latest one. I'm using StreamedMP. Is it possible to get it work? What do I have to do? I installed the MPE1-file and configured the BasicHome but it won't work. Can somebody help me please.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    It has compatibility issues with latest Mediaportal so you could try mpei fro Sebastiiii or wait a little while my new test version will be ready

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It has compatibility issues with latest Mediaportal so you could try mpei fro Sebastiiii or wait a little while my new test version will be ready

Do you mean that one?

Is there also a skin file for StreamedMP? If yes, where can I find it?

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @badboyxx Here is my skin file, because I don't use the recording, there is no skin file for that part.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1432751645284.zip
      688.8 KB

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now I have installed the plugin and the skin file but the plugin is starting and I can nowhere se the chnnels. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• plugin.jpg
      plugin.jpg
      154.4 KB

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please check the folder radio in Team MediaPortal under ProgramData. There must be some xml files.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are some folders like DiFM, JazzRadio... and there are many xml-files in it. When I want to import one of these file in the plugin in MPconfig, I get an error.

Attachments

• error.jpg
      error.jpg
      298.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom